• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Behike 54s Arrived!

Siglo-Man

Nothing brightens up a Monday than a delivery of a beautiful box of Behike 54s. I must admit they did a great job with the nice lacquered box and velvet sleeve. Even though I'm not a fan of the band these are things of beauty. Just thought I'd post for everyone to enjoy.

100_2275.jpg

100_2276.jpg

100_2277.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

....not a big fan of the brand here either, but I have to admit those have my interest. Beautiful..!!

Absolutely beautiful my friend, sharing is caring!!! :whistling: Smoke one for me! :thumbs:

Nothing brightens up a Monday than a delivery of a beautiful box of Behike 54s.
They sure look nice SM...do we have to wait 8-10 years before they taste any good?

If you decide to smoke one soon, please let us know what you think :thumbs:

....not a big fan of the brand here either, but I have to admit those have my interest. Beautiful..!!
Geez Tom...will you order a box already!

You've been talking about these things like a pre-pubescent kid talks about the head cheerleader in high school... :laugh:

Great looking box of smokes. I think that the band looks pretty cool.

How much do you want for the velvet sleeve. I have a friend who gets lonely.

Wow that is really a nice looking cigar. Impressive packaging. Hopefully the impressive package also leads to impressive taste. Thats what she said?

Wow that makes them look awfully tempting. I will have to wait to hear a few reviews before I can pull the trigger though. Nice score though!!

Brandon

Geez Tom...will you order a box already!

You've been talking about these things like a pre-pubescent kid talks about the head cheerleader in high school...
laugh.gif
...as soon as I can, I'll get a box to annoy you with. Just for you, Gary.....
tongue.gif

After all, when it came to the head cheerleader.......
whistling.gif

FAKES!

Somebody had to say it.

I'm actually digging the band on these. They look tasty! Be sure to throw up a review when you burn one down.

WOWIE, they look awesome, do share your review, as I have enjoyed your insight in the past. :D

When I first saw my lonely 52 single, I thought it looked good. But your shots are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Nothing brightens up a Monday than a delivery of a beautiful box of Behike 54s.
They sure look nice SM...do we have to wait 8-10 years before they taste any good?

If you decide to smoke one soon, please let us know what you think :thumbs:

These are smoking very nice for a young smoke, of course at $30+ each they sure as hell should!!

Jim

I was non plused by them. Good, but plenty of smokes less than their cost that are as good or better. Now in five years...

I was non plused by them. Good, but plenty of smokes less than their cost that are as good or better. Now in five years...

I agree 100%! Tons of other 25 count boxes that cost less smoking better :).

Jim

I agree 100%! Tons of other 25 count boxes that cost less smoking better :).

Jim

I have two CoRo's left from an 09 box split with Hylan85. I must have gifted two since I've only smoked one of them and it blew my mind. Then again maybe I smoked the other two and just don't remember. If there's a stick out there to top that I must know so don't keep us in suspense any longer and let us know what could be better than an over hyped $30 cigar. Then again I can understand if you want to keep that information to yourself.