• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Behike 54s Arrived!

Siglo-Man

Reaction score
Nothing brightens up a Monday than a delivery of a beautiful box of Behike 54s. I must admit they did a great job with the nice lacquered box and velvet sleeve. Even though I'm not a fan of the band these are things of beauty. Just thought I'd post for everyone to enjoy.

100_2275.jpg

100_2276.jpg

100_2277.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

....not a big fan of the brand here either, but I have to admit those have my interest. Beautiful..!!

Absolutely beautiful my friend, sharing is caring!!! :whistling: Smoke one for me! :thumbs:

Nothing brightens up a Monday than a delivery of a beautiful box of Behike 54s.
They sure look nice SM...do we have to wait 8-10 years before they taste any good?

If you decide to smoke one soon, please let us know what you think :thumbs:

....not a big fan of the brand here either, but I have to admit those have my interest. Beautiful..!!
Geez Tom...will you order a box already!

You've been talking about these things like a pre-pubescent kid talks about the head cheerleader in high school... :laugh:

How much do you want for the velvet sleeve. I have a friend who gets lonely.

Wow that is really a nice looking cigar. Impressive packaging. Hopefully the impressive package also leads to impressive taste. Thats what she said?

Wow that makes them look awfully tempting. I will have to wait to hear a few reviews before I can pull the trigger though. Nice score though!!

Brandon

You've been talking about these things like a pre-pubescent kid talks about the head cheerleader in high school...
laugh.gif
...as soon as I can, I'll get a box to annoy you with. Just for you, Gary.....
tongue.gif

After all, when it came to the head cheerleader.......
whistling.gif

You've been talking about these things like a pre-pubescent kid talks about the head cheerleader in high school...
laugh.gif
...as soon as I can, I'll get a box to annoy you with. Just for you, Gary.....
tongue.gif

After all, when it came to the head cheerleader.......
whistling.gif
:laugh:

That's my boy!

I'm actually digging the band on these. They look tasty! Be sure to throw up a review when you burn one down.

WOWIE, they look awesome, do share your review, as I have enjoyed your insight in the past. :D

When I first saw my lonely 52 single, I thought it looked good. But your shots are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Nothing brightens up a Monday than a delivery of a beautiful box of Behike 54s.
They sure look nice SM...do we have to wait 8-10 years before they taste any good?

If you decide to smoke one soon, please let us know what you think :thumbs:

These are smoking very nice for a young smoke, of course at $30+ each they sure as hell should!!

Jim

I was non plused by them. Good, but plenty of smokes less than their cost that are as good or better. Now in five years...

I was non plused by them. Good, but plenty of smokes less than their cost that are as good or better. Now in five years...

I agree 100%! Tons of other 25 count boxes that cost less smoking better :).

Jim

I have two CoRo's left from an 09 box split with Hylan85. I must have gifted two since I've only smoked one of them and it blew my mind. Then again maybe I smoked the other two and just don't remember. If there's a stick out there to top that I must know so don't keep us in suspense any longer and let us know what could be better than an over hyped $30 cigar. Then again I can understand if you want to keep that information to yourself.