• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Behike 56

Siglo-Man

Well after adding the 54s to the collection as soon as I saw the 56s in stock (they usually last for 1/2 a day) I jumped on a box. And today they arrived making my Friday even better. Two sticks had small cracks at the foot but I went with the sealed box option rather then having the vendor open and pad them. I just like sealed boxes. They smell fantastic! Looking forward to one after work.

100_2287.jpg

100_2288.jpg

100_2289.jpg

100_2290.jpg

100_2291.jpg

100_2293.jpg

Does the third one on the left have a crack in the wrapper? If so you better go ahead and fire it up. Let us know how it is.

Yes! I need to see a review of how horrible this cigar is, so I am not tempted to buy them! :D

Brandon

These look great man:thumbs:

But what were they thinking with that band?

Does the third one on the left have a crack in the wrapper? If so you better go ahead and fire it up. Let us know how it is.

I can tell there is a crack even in my blind state. A real shame considering the price.

a shame about the cracks, but I'm sure they'll taste amazing! beautiful looking sticks!

This was the worst of the 3 sizes in my opinion.

I agree with Jayman, 56 then 52 and 54. They all had a different profile than the regular Cohiba line for sure which was good that it wasn't hype or BS but the 54 was a fine complex smoke IMHO.

Smoked the crippled stick last night and it was a great smoke. Foot cracks are really a non issue unless they start to get worse. 56 was very smooth and delivered a nice range of flavor through out the smoke. I have yet to have a 52 but I enjoyed the 56 just as much as my 54s... maybe a little more since it smoked longer. Really love these. A shame they are so expensive but hey..it is what it is.

Thanks for the follow up. :thumbs: Glad you enjoyed them. Now the question is...would you rather get 5 Siglo VI's or one Behike?

Brandon

Congrats on your pick up. These pictures are about as close as I will ever be to one.

Edit: Sorry, poor spelling.

I dont want to be a sh*t-starter but I am assuming the price of the box was somewhere near a grand. Getting cigars at that price with cracks just doesn't seem acceptable to me. For about the same price you can get a Opus 22. What would happen if you opened up some coffins and found your chili pepper or BBMF with cracks in it?

I dont want to be a sh*t-starter but I am assuming the price of the box was somewhere near a grand. Getting cigars at that price with cracks just doesn't seem acceptable to me. For about the same price you can get a Opus 22. What would happen if you opened up some coffins and found your chili pepper or BBMF with cracks in it?

Boxes can be found for a quarter of that..

Ummm cracks happen? Even with Opus X.
To be more clear, I was referring to the overall quality of construction of ISOM's.

Which isn't a problem anymore, its true that all rollers have bad days but the QA of the Cuban factories have gone way up.

BTW I can get a box of the Behikes here in Germany (and Germany is expensive) for around 300 (52) to 400 (56) dollars, anyone paying a grand for them is a fool.

Thanks for the follow up. :thumbs: Glad you enjoyed them. Now the question is...would you rather get 5 Siglo VI's or one Behike?

Brandon

They are both different experiences but now having both and it was a choice of the desert island scenario I'd take the Siglos, but back to reality I can enjoy both :)

I think I too will join the covet group. I have not got into that price point yet.

But, as you said, ENJOY.