• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Belicoso 2 year anniversary Party -Davidoff

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Come celebrate Belicoso's 2 yr anniversary.

Davidoff Cigars will be hosting the event.

Friday October 24th
2PM-9PM
Belicoso Cigar Lounge
15443 S. 94th Avenue
Orland Park, IL. 60452
708 226-9060

Free food. Free Drinks. Cigar giveaways.

Hope too see some of you guys there!

Anyone from Davidoff going to be there Alex?

Yes Since this would be Davidoff's first ever party at Belicoso. Will it be someone of interest No I don't think so.

God you guys have a beautiful store.

I would do anything to go to that herf.

I really commend you on knowing how to do a great club right.

Enjoy the anniversary and congrats!

I am thinking that I will be able to make this event. Thanks Sack for the PM.

Kristin

I'm definitely going! :thumbs: See you all there

***edited***

DAMN! Can't go! It's my girlfriend's birthday. :angry:

Maybe I'll tell her that I'm taking her somewhere special, somewhere she hasn't been in a while, and then BAM! Here we are, at Belicoso baby! Happy birthday! :sign:

What time is everyone planning on getting there? I figure I can leave work early and go there when it starts, considering I have to leave relatively early. Anyone want to be an early bird with me? Any ideas?

What time is everyone planning on getting there? I figure I can leave work early and go there when it starts, considering I have to leave relatively early. Anyone want to be an early bird with me? Any ideas?
I'll be there around 5pm but i'm flexible.

Well I'm going @ 2pm. Hopefully some of you knuckleheads will be there.

I'll do you one better...

1 Growler of Night Vision
1 Growler of Devil's Breath
1 Growler of Hop Bomb

............keep dreaming Alex!!!!! :laugh:

Probably do the usual Zacapa 23.

I think I am going to sneak out of work a little early so depending on traffic I should be there around 5:30 or so.

Dude stop into Rock Bottom and see if you can get a growler of Night Vision Goodness!! :rolleyes:

Maybe we could work something out, ya know, for let's say....I don't know.....a Cohiba Piramide. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What do you plan on drinking/bringing? Maybe I can ditch the Zacapa and bring something else. Ideas?

Dude stop into Rock Bottom and see if you can get a growler of Night Vision Goodness!! :rolleyes:

Maybe we could work something out, ya know, for let's say....I don't know.....a Cohiba Piramide. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What do you plan on drinking/bringing? Maybe I can ditch the Zacapa and bring something else. Ideas?

I have Some Flossmore Stations PULLMAN NUT BROWN ALE I might bring.

I have Some Flossmore Stations PULLMAN NUT BROWN ALE I might bring.

Interesting. I think I've only had that once, but I didn't really enjoy it. Let me think about this. I wish we could get that Erik the Red on Nitrogen!!!!!!

Good to se all the regulars, Alex who was the host with he most, Kristen is looking better then ever :) , occifer143 was entertaining, Chester the 23456789, and EL TON who took some pictures. Good time was had by most! :thumbs: