• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Benicio Del Toro is doing it wrong...

Benjamin Button

che-upsidedownpipe.jpg

A shot from Steven Soderbergh’s Che. Something is askew but I can't put my finger on it...

:whistling:

My grandpa used to smoke his pipe upside down if it was raining. I've heard of others that do, as well. It's not necessarily wrong, but it's a tad unorthodox.

I just stay in while it's raining. :)

With fewer and fewer smokers, things that used to be common, now seem out of the ordinary.

Doc.

With fewer and fewer smokers, things that used to be common, now seem out of the ordinary.

Doc.

I didn't realize this was actually a common practice, but I suppose it makes sense if it is raining. For fear of ruining my already thinning garment collection, I'll stick to smoking my pipe right side up.

man, is he making a movie about che guavarra? I love mr. speilburg, but guhhhh, lame.

Josh, it's actually Steven Soderbergh, not Speilberg. Steven Soderbergh directed Traffic, Erin Brockovich, Oceans Eleven/Twelve/Thirteen, etc.

The original movie was over 4 hours long and has since been separated into two films, Guerilla and The Argentine.

ahh, I skimmed it, my bad. Never the less, I am not a che fan, and I think he gets way too much glory. I suppose it could be a good movie if it's accurate though.

The discussion about the movie was had in the Lobby a few months ago. I believe it was decided to be best to leave it alone with the potential political arguments that could arise.