• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Berger & Argenti Entubar Quad Maduro

Petthefish

So have any of you tried these sticks yet? They are strange looking warning label on the foot and all. I was given one from a rep and I'm letting it rest a few weeks before I light it up but I was just wondering if anyone has tried one yet. rp

ENTUBAR-ROBUSTO-OPEN-STACK.png

I've only had the Corona Macho which is not maduro. Tasty stick but not worth the usual asking price.

So have any of you tried these sticks yet? They are strange looking warning label on the foot and all. I was given one from a rep and I'm letting it rest a few weeks before I light it up but I was just wondering if anyone has tried one yet. rp

ENTUBAR-ROBUSTO-OPEN-STACK.png

This may help you! http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=68498&st=0&p=1030021&#entry1030021

I had one and it was a good smoke! it was a about 6 months ago. I got one resting in the humi that I will hit this summer!

Enjoy

Paul

I enjoyed the few that I smoked last year. My personal preference was the maduro wrapper.

I'll pick up a few more when the weather gets warmer.

I've smoked through a fiver of the natural DCs and 10 of the Corona Machos in the maduro wrapper. I think the Corona Macho is much too small of a ring gauge for this stick; you really need the larger RGs to balance the different tobacco out. Just my thoughts, though.

Also the larger RGs was easier to get the entire foot lit at the same time and without burning it too much, which I think is very import with these sticks. This and a lower RH is key. Though I could just be completely off the mark.

ETA: Forgot to mention I much rather prefer the natural wrapper over the maduro at the moment. As I mentioned, the only maduro I had so far was in a smaller RG. So that may change.

The natural wrapper is Desflorado Connecticut. The Maduro is seven year aged Nicaraguan Maduro, and we also have a true Connecticut River Valley. The CRV...

Here you go. The first 4 people that pm me will get a three cigar sampler of Entubar...

The natural wrapper is Desflorado Connecticut. The Maduro is seven year aged Nicaraguan Maduro, and we also have a true Connecticut River Valley. The CRV...

Here you go. The first 4 people that pm me will get a three cigar sampler of Entubar...

PM Sent! Very cool Andy thanks for the offer! :thumbs:

Paul

I got a box of these puppies from Andy just last year...I've had a couple and they're pretty tasty...

Cigar Man Andy .... It was great hanging with you in Vegas. You're always a lot of fun and a good friend.

Best,
JDizzle in the Esteli Grizzle.

Nice play Andy!

I actually really enjoy this smoke. I have a few of the torpedo size resting right now.

Andy, received the sampler today. Thanks again, looking forward to trying them.

Andy...I still have the ones you sent me over a year ago! I have to break one out....

Andy...I still have the ones you sent me over a year ago! I have to break one out....

They should be smoking nice by now. I had some, and tore through them. I loved the tobacco. Kiki has some great leaf.

Fuzz, always a nickel short and a dollar late. Have to venture out and see where to find some. Very nice play however.