• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best 20 minute smoke?

cuppajack

Looking for a cigar that I can comfortably smoke in 1/2 of my (hour long) lunch break.

If I eat at my desk (on the clock) I can then take the full hour to squeeze in a robusto or a corona, but sometimes I’ve got other stuff to take care of on my lunches and only end up with 20-30 minutes of smoking time.

What do you recommend as a high-quality "brief" smoke?

I enjoy medium to full flavord sticks, and I've tried a few of the cigarello-type smokes that come in tins from some of the big brands (LGC, Hoyo, Macanudo) and they have all left me wanting more.

What do you reach for when you've only got half-an-hour?

Short Story, Partagas Short (YUM!), Siglo I, Tatuaje Petite, RyJ Coronitas en Cedro.
Those are some of my favorites. PAM Principe, Padron 1926 #35 are good as well.

AF Short Story.
One of the best short smokes I know... :thumbs:

PLASENCIA TKO!!! If you can find the little buggers!

RP Sun grown, Petite Corona - Yummy!

A vote for the little LaLuna LLNF Coladas. It's a 4X40 and one of my all time favorite small smokes.

Party shorts, Sig1's (just got a bunch of these on sale), PAM64 Principae and '26 #35's are all in the humi as well. Fantastic smokes.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Other than the ones mentioned ...

ERdM Lunch Club
Fonseca KDT Cadetes
Juan Lopez Patricias
Monte #5
San Cristobal El Principe
Trinidad Reyes

CAO Brazilia Cariocas
Davidoff Millenium PC

Bolivar petite corona's
Rocky Patel Sungrown Petite Corona's
Punch champion's
Partagas black bravo I believe...the short stout one.
Partagas black tins are long filler that smoke slow and tastefully
Tatuaje petites
Padron 64 principe and the 26 #35 maduro or naturals
short stories
don lino afrika tins are good too.

Short Story, Partagas Short (YUM!), Siglo I, Tatuaje Petite, RyJ Coronitas en Cedro.
Those are some of my favorites. PAM Principe, Padron 1926 #35 are good as well.
x2 specially the sig I's

Highly recommend the RD Gomez "Fast Break" Maduro.

3 3/4" x 48 ring and a box of 50 is only around $80.00. Great little smoke! I have about a 30 minute drive to work everyday, and this is my morning drive with a cup of coffee smoke.

Also, have to cast a vote for Fuente's Short Story, although they tend to last a bit longer than 30 minutes.

Four Marlboro Menthol Lights...

or a Bolivar Coronas Junior...your pick

snip...Also, have to cast a vote for Fuente's Short Story, although they tend to last a bit longer than 30 minutes.

Short Story as well, but I was thinking as above. I find they last longer than 30 minutes, closer to 45.

EDIT:

I usually keep a few Punch London Clubs in my desk for just this purpose. Not as good as a SS by any means, but a decent, cheap & short smoke none the less.

Since all I have is time, it doesnt apply to me. I do agree that a RyJ Coronitas en Cedros, H Upmann Coronas Major, RASS, PSD4, SLR A, HdM Coronation, Partagas Short, and hell, even a Opus X #5. :love:

I believe all of these would fit the bill of 30mins without kicking your ass.