• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best 20 minute smoke?

Some good stuff noted above. AF Short Stories and the TPCs listed are tasty.

Also tough to go wrong with the AF Cubanitos or Exquisitos, I think.

snip....RyJ Coronitas en Cedros, H Upmann Coronas Major, RASS, PSD4, SLR A, HdM Coronation, Partagas Short, and hell, even a Opus X #5....snip

Jeez Peat, that line-up is a real Who's Who of premium short smokes!!

...... Also tough to go wrong with the AF Cubanitos or Exquisitos, I think.

Just remember these are "short-filler" smokes. Same Fuente flavor, but I, personally, get tired of spitting out the little bits of tobacco that seem to leak out of these smokes.

Good point from the guy from Wichita. But the Cubanitos in particular have a unique flavor that makes a little inconvenience alright with me...

Wow, lots of suggestions here. I would say that the Padron 35 is my favorite that would actually fit in that time frame. Some good one that I just found are some tins made by Rocky Patel called Juniors. They are a little bigger than most cigars from tins and are really pretty good. And I usually like anything by Fuente.

Recently I've become quite fond of the ERDM Cafe au Lait. It is an inexpensive smoke and fits very nicely into the 20-30 min. category.

Nick

Cohiba Clubs last about 10 min. another smoke i like are the ISOM Monte Puritos (believe they are machine made) at 15 min.

(Trini reyes about 30 min, as is ISOM Cohiba Panatela (a great lil smoke!)

I wont even mention Backwoods Honey (i use to smoke these) as some people may be offended. :laugh:

edit to add: almost forgot one>>>>> Ramone Allone, Club Corona

Definately recomend the Cohiba Panatelas with about 7 years age on them! I was gifted one and I absolutely loved it!

Brandon

Wow guys, thanks for all the great suggestions!

My "shopping" list gets longer and longer...

Recently I've become quite fond of the ERDM Cafe au Lait. It is an inexpensive smoke and fits very nicely into the 20-30 min. category.

Nick

RIghT ON! I can't beleive I fogot to mention this one in my first post. I always have a box of these around. for a buck a stick, the best cigar I know of.

Some great choices, I just wait for the drive home and smoke something bigger even if it means having to kickback on the deck for a while after I get home.

Can't go wrong with the short stories. My favorite 20 minute smoke is a Montecristo #5.

Along with the AF Short Story, I would like to throw in the CAO Brazilia Piranha (4.5 x 46) as a nice smoke when you're short on time.

Highly recommend the RD Gomez "Fast Break" Maduro.

3 3/4" x 48 ring and a box of 50 is only around $80.00. Great little smoke! I have about a 30 minute drive to work everyday, and this is my morning drive with a cup of coffee smoke.

Also, have to cast a vote for Fuente's Short Story, although they tend to last a bit longer than 30 minutes.

Another vote
OdBall-thatworks2.gif
for the "FAST-BREAKS"
mano2.gif
Maduros,(and at $1.50 a smoke they're easy on the wallet) I tried the Gran Reserve blend and prefer the Maduros. I haven't tried the Claros, yet...

Another vote for a SS, but if you are looking for something fairly small and quick, I suggest a AF Exquisito maduro (4.5x34) or a Padron Cortico (4x35). The exquisito surprisingly packs quite a bit of flavor in a small stick. They are my wife's goto stick, she adores them.

PLASENCIA TKO!!! If you can find the little buggers!

RP Sun grown, Petite Corona - Yummy!

I second the TKO. A nice small but full bodied (and spicy) short smoke. Others for me would be PAM Principe, VSG Tres Mystique.

I agree with everyone! If I have a little bit more time I sneak a AF Work of Art/ Maduro! :D

Highly recommend the RD Gomez "Fast Break" Maduro.

3 3/4" x 48 ring and a box of 50 is only around $80.00. Great little smoke! I have about a 30 minute drive to work everyday, and this is my morning drive with a cup of coffee smoke.

Also, have to cast a vote for Fuente's Short Story, although they tend to last a bit longer than 30 minutes.

Another vote
OdBall-thatworks2.gif
for the "FAST-BREAKS"
mano2.gif
Maduros,(and at $1.50 a smoke they're easy on the wallet) I tried the Gran Reserve blend and prefer the Maduros. I haven't tried the Claros, yet...

The Claros don't stand up to the Maduros, since I prefer the maduros also. But they're a nice smoke IMO.