• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best 250 Count for the money?

OMG and LOL are defintely[sic] for teenage girls. (and i used neither) WTF is slightly nicer than typing it out;. Just very frustrated with everyone telling me to make a coolidor. it is on the first page so if i wanted that, i would have already gone that route.

From what I can tell you still have not followed the advice given to you in the first response to go introduce yourself. It might seem silly to you, but folks here appreciate an introduction prior to being asked for something, even if it is just an opinion.

That and I think you just called Bsneed51 a girl. :whistling:

As for humidors, Cheaphumidors is fine for your needs. Grab the one you think looks best for your living space.

Im glad someone wants me to stick around. This site does have the best look. Thank you kindly for the info. I am looking at that humi right now. I can imagine it is easy to fill even a 300 count rather quickly. I ordered 4 boxes last week. Ive been working diligently on trying them though!

Ill fill in my details and post an intro later! thanks

Look guys, i dont want an igloo in my living room. It just doesnt look as nice as a nice wood humidor. I appreciate the fact that it is cheap and easy but im OK with spending a couple hundred bucks for a semi decent humidor. Cheaphumidors actually sells the treasure dome humidor for $150 and i can get it from another site for about $100. I got my desktop humi from them.

So what do you suggest for a 200+ count wood humi?

OMG and LOL are defintely for teenage girls. (and i used neither) WTF is slightly nicer than typing it out;. Just very frustrated with everyone telling me to make a coolidor. it is on the first page so if i wanted that, i would have already gone that route.

Im glad someone wants me to stick around. This site does have the best look. Thank you kindly for the info. I am looking at that humi right now. I can imagine it is easy to fill even a 300 count rather quickly. I ordered 4 boxes last week. Ive been working diligently on trying them though!

Ill fill in my details and post an intro later! thanks

If I were you, I'd get to know that person well.

thanks, i will get to know hima!

really though, i just cant figure out why you are so pissed off at me? i didnt post an intro, so what? im on several audi tuning forums and we dont blast someone who doesnt post an intro. If it's so important to you on this particular site, its easy to say in nice way. hey bro, this is a requirement here.

and i didnt call anyone a girl. I just said using things like OMG or LOL would qualify but WTF did not in my humble opinion. reread the post before you make assumptions and stir up trouble without cause. I guess life is just that boring for you.

and lastly I POSTED AN INTRO!

After looking at the replies again, i give up. Since no one here actually knows a damn thing about me, it amusing everyone is so quick to judge.

ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!

really though, i just cant figure out why you are so pissed off at me? i didnt post an intro, so what? im on several audi tuning forums and we dont blast someone who doesnt post an intro. If it's so important to you on this particular site, its easy to say in nice way. hey bro, this is a requirement here.

and i didnt call anyone a girl. I just said using things like OMG or LOL would qualify but WTF did not in my humble opinion. reread the post before you make assumptions and stir up trouble without cause. I guess life is just that boring for you.

After looking at the replies again, i give up. Since no one here actually knows a damn thing about me, it amusing everyone is so quick to judge.

Why bother posting an intro if you're just going to flame out? Thanks for coming, get home safe.

I guess acting like an adult isn't required on your Audi tuning forums either. We ask you to capitalize and proper punctuation because this isn't 3rd grade recess or a teenage house party. As for posting an intro it's the proper thing to do when entering a community be it online forums or moving into a new neighborhood. That in my opinion isn't too much to ask. What kind of person are you that thinks we should welcome you as part of our community when you don't want to follow the rules?

Well enjoy Puff's camaraderie and censorship since your banning is now imminent.

Is it really that hard to follow proper grammar? I mean, I understand if English is not your native language, but if it is you have no damn excuse.

I'm a member of other forums as well (as I'm sure most of us are) and yes, the rules (written and otherwise) are more loose there than here at CP, but that doesn't mean I should expect CP to be like the others.

Whatever. You didn't care to abide by the rules, you got pretty defensive, and then you busted out the drama queen routine by demanding your account be deleted. Goodbye. Happy trails.

That's because you never posted an intro or filled out your profile. If you had, we would know a damn thing about you.

Is there never any ball busting or razzing that goes on in your Audi forums? How do you deal with guys over there that stomp their feet and act like spoiled jackasses? You just give them a free pass to be douches?

That's because you never posted an intro or filled out your profile. If you had, we would know a damn thing about you.

Is there never any ball busting or razzing that goes on in your Audi forums? How do you deal with guys over there that stop their feet and act like spoiled jackasses? You just give them a free pass to be douches?

BMW/Audi forums can be particularly infantile.

I can agree with that. :D

(see sig)

X2. There are people on those forums that act like 3 year old children. It seems like for the most part, it's almost encouraged...

The problem with comparing this community to the BMW forums is just that. This is a community (more sophisticated and people here need to have a certain amount of maturity to handle this place), the BMW forums are just a place where anyone can join and post whatever they want..

The welcome might not be as warm and fuzzy as you expected, but if you take the time to read the responses and do your research you will see that the answers are helping you. You are the new guy to this place, so I don't think it is too much to ask that you follow the same rules and expectations that everybody else is held to. Proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuations are not only for you but for everybody here. In regards to your humidor, if you take the time to look at a cooler or igloo options you will understand it is the cheapest solution to your problem. That is unless you are looking for a humidor that is more for looks. I suggest you try out the search function as well as there is a lot of useful information.

Good luck. My suggestion is to not blow off CP as you will not find a better place.

Looks like he finally took some advice to heart... overdone a tad perhaps :)