• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Bowl Game Ever?

Excuses me sir, but I have my own wing! :cool:

MichiganM said:
They were touting it the Game of the Century....Game of All Time. Not sure about all that, but man it just got over about 10 minutes ago and what a great game. I was pulling for USC...a bit of a heartbreaker but they had a great run. Young is awesome, perhaps the new Vick. Maybe not the best game of all time....but a great game down to the last second. Do you all feel me???

Jason
[snapback]270881[/snapback]​

I feel that 2 of the best games of the year were 1) Ohio State beating Michigan and 2) Michigan BLOWING their lead against Nebraska.

:rolleyes:

Always have to bust on someone from Ann Arbour when I have a chance...

ALostTexan

Sadly, I didn't even get to see this game. I was driving to Indianapols and listening to it on the radio. My station started to die our right after USC went up by 12 with about 6 minutes to go in the game. I figured it was over, so I didn't even bother trying to find another station carrying the game. It wasn't till we stopped at a hotel in Kentucky and I flipped on Sportscenter that I found out Texas won.