• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar ever

While takeing a cruise in the Bahama's we stopped in one of the local cigar shoppe's just off the beaten path and all I remember was it was a Cohiba, specific's I do not recall but boy oh boy, did it pack one hell of a wallop and that my friends was the best I ever had.

The Hoyo des Dieux I had in Russia after all the paperwork was done when I adopted my son. Plus it was a great smoke.

So far for me it's between any anejo and a 1926 #9, but i'm still working through some ISOM singles, so that may change.

Well keep in mind i'm new, and haven't had alot of different kinds of cigars, but currently I'd have to say CAO Italia is my favorite. Close seconds would be Cuesta Rey Centenario Maduro, and I liked the one Torrano I've had, i know it when i see it but i can't think of which one it is.

Chris

Montecristo "C" Edition Limitada 2003. Very smooth, floral notes and never hot which allows you to smoke it all the way to a nub! It was my first ISOM. I would be very surprised if I come across something better.

C&R

I don't know...it's all up to the time and place and age of the cigar. I've had a fantastic DCM #9 that was 5 years old and mouthwatering. I also smoked an Opus X figurado from last years TAA that was great. This one time I lit a La Aurora Cien Anos that blew my mind. But I have to say the best cigar that I have ever smoked is a Taboado Pyramide Extra that Atuck gave me for my birthday this year. I have to say that his was such a phenominal cigar with it's richness, complexity and depth...that I would do almost anything to get another. That's it! :rolleyes:

-Fetter

cigardawg said:
Devin Cole said:
Spartagas said:
Clos Veugot? Am I alone in not knowing what this is?

Very few members would know what this cigar is.
[snapback]255879[/snapback]​

OK, I'll bite. What is it? :p Never heard of it...a little history?
[snapback]256144[/snapback]​

It's a French wine - at least that's all Google came up with. No mention whatsoever of a cigar by that name. :shrug:

mrjinglesusa said:
cigardawg said:
Devin Cole said:
Spartagas said:
Clos Veugot? Am I alone in not knowing what this is?

Very few members would know what this cigar is.
[snapback]255879[/snapback]​

OK, I'll bite. What is it? :p Never heard of it...a little history?
[snapback]256144[/snapback]​

It's a French wine - at least that's all Google came up with. No mention whatsoever of a cigar by that name. :shrug:
[snapback]256155[/snapback]​

In that case, it may be a Davidoff, though I've never heard of that particular cigar. Need some help here. :whistling:

Back