• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar websites to buy from?

Here's the website of my B&M. They don't have the selection of some of the big name stores like JR but they have excellent customer service:

www.ovtc.com

I can't speak about old Virginia tobacco online, but my ovtc B&M location is a solid store.

I got some great prices from Global Cigar in NY. They are also known as Best Cigar Prices.com. http://www.bestcigarprices.com/
They send out email specials too (ask to be put on the list). -Aaron

Padron Anniversario Serie 1926 40th Anniversario Maduro
6 1/2 x 54 - Stick of 1

Retail:$38.00 You Save:$13.00
BEST:$25.00

???

I'm pretty sure that's not the real retail price on these... Or these...

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines
5 x 54 - Stick of 1
More Info
BACKORDER ITEM: This item is out of stock and very rare. Ordering this item will put you on a waiting list. We do not have a specific time of availability due to the exclusivity of these cigars.
Retail:$37.50 You Save:$5.50
BEST:$32.00

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines
5 x 54 - Stick of 1
More Info
BACKORDER ITEM: This item is out of stock and very rare. Ordering this item will put you on a waiting list. We do not have a specific time of availability due to the exclusivity of these cigars.
Retail:$37.50 You Save:$5.50
BEST:$32.00

OUCH! That's just not right.

Add Leaf & Ale and Silo... also retailer members here (although a little newer than some of the others).

Padron 40th MSRP appx $25.00
AF BTL at most retailers appx $14.50 (Fuente MSRP is slightly lower)
Not inclusive of any state tobacco taxes

So far, I've had a good experience with a website called neptunecigars.com, they deliver quickly, and with a nice little humi pack in your cigars so thye won't get dry.

I actually didn't have a good experience with Famous Smoke, but I'm willing to try them again.

Cigarsinternational.com has been pretty good, but they can get pricey.

I just ordered from Bestcigarprices.com, so we'll see if they're any good...

Thompson? They're a little crazy is all i have to say....

New Havana Cigars . I ordered a few sticks last week just to sample some I hadn't tried , they got in today ,fresh n soft, vacuum sealed w/ a hydropak great packaging job ,with a tatuaje sticker and free b-day cigar. So I placed an order for a box of angeles today, got a free tat hat and free shipping , he also ran a discount from price shown ....For Tatuaje,J pepin, and Illusione samplers and boxes . http://www.newhavanacigars.com/

New Havana Cigars . I ordered a few sticks last week just to sample some I hadn't tried , they got in today ,fresh n soft, vacuum sealed w/ a hydropak great packaging job ,with a tatuaje sticker and free b-day cigar. So I placed an order for a box of angeles today, got a free tat hat and free shipping , he also ran a discount from price shown ....For Tatuaje,J pepin, and Illusione singles, samplers and boxes . http://www.newhavanacigars.com/

New Havana Cigars . I ordered a few sticks last week just to sample some I hadn't tried , they got in today ,fresh n soft, vacuum sealed w/ a hydropak great packaging job ,with a tatuaje sticker and free b-day cigar. So I placed an order for a box of angeles today, got a free tat hat and free shipping , he also ran a discount from price shown ....For Tatuaje,J pepin, and Illusione singles, samplers and boxes . http://www.newhavanacigars.com/

Look here

Besides the ones mentioned I have had good experiences with niceashcigars.com and indulgecigars.com

However don't be intimidated to walk in to your local B&M if there is one near by. Often the staff is experienced and can answer questions or order something you don't see in stock. Other benefits are you can see the condition the cigar was stored in and select the ones you want to buy, no shipping and handling, pay and recieve item at the same time, and helps the local shop owners and economy.

Did anyone mention Tampa Sweethearts?
Your main line to the Fuente factory.
(Holts has most Fuentes, too)

Chemyst :cool: