• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Cooler To Use

cvmfour

I have a cooler in the kitchen that is just collecting dust. It has a top that comes completely off and an arm that swings to lock it in place. Would this cooler be alright? And if it is then do ya'll have any links to bigger coolers like it?

cvmfour said:
I have a cooler in the kitchen that is just collecting dust. It has a top that comes completely off and an arm that swings to lock it in place. Would this cooler be alright? And if it is then do ya'll have any links to bigger coolers like it?
what brand is it, and about how big?

As long as it seals well and doesn't smell it should be fine. If not Sam's and Costco usually have the big Igloo 150's that work great.

I'm not going too big on this. I have limited space in my room to put it. It's made by Coleman and isn't too big. But it's free, I guess that's what counts. :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
I'm not going too big on this. I have limited space in my room to put it. It's made by Coleman and isn't too big. But it's free, I guess that's what counts. :thumbs:
My first coolerdor was a coleman with the flip handle. Very good seal. I suspect yours is bigger than mine (save the wisecracks guys :angry: ) as mine was a Lunchbox size, but the bigger ones are identical to it in design. That will work fine

I'll definitely be getting some beads. I'd like to get a big enough cooler to where I can fit trays on one side (from bh.com) and boxes on the other side. I guess I got some measuring to do. :0

I'd say you should just jump in and go with a 150 Qt Igloo. There's nothing wrong with the small Rubbermaid that you're planning to start with but before you know it you'll run out of space and wish you started with the 150 from the beginning... LOL! You can ask many of the Bruddahs here.... you can't fight the force... you will turn to a bigger cooler in no time!

Aloha,

Wade