• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST DUTY FREE PRICES IN THE WORLD!

Oh, wait that's right, who am I to disagree with someone as long toothed as you in the cigar world, after all I am a proud Newbie. Many people are willing to pay a premium for prompt service. I don't see the purpose or the brotherly intent in you flaming a sponsor of this site. But I forget you are part of the new regime around here. But that's just me ;)

This is getting dangerously close to open discussion of sources, I am off to the lake away from the internet for 3 days, so have fun.

-D

BTW--That's Mr. Obvious to you

edited to add ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wow... the Captain Obvious comment (which was made in jest) must have really gotten your panties in a bunch. :laugh:

Have fun at the lake. :thumbs:

Damian is a helluva guy. It's not that much of a stretch to say that some of you are trying to "bully" a sponsor to amend his shipping practices to suit your needs.

If you don't like it, don't order.

I for one enjoy the fact that at least there is one guy out there that will get my stuff to me in a relatively short time in the summer as opposed to 1-2 weeks transit time.

Damian isn't the shipper that is charging the fee's so lay off of him and try to support him instead of trying to poke him with a stick.

-Rob

I've been drinking a lot tonight so if I have a run on sentence or two...too bad.

I am sorry but I have to ask this stupid question.

Can they ship us Cuban cigars if we live in the USA? if so how?

linky

linky linky

linky linky linky

linky linky linky linky

I guess I am not going to get a direct answer. How about this question, has anyone had any shipping problems when ordering from this website?

Considering your limited tenure here, and the questions you are asking, you are probably correct.

Please read this pertinent CP Link.

This is a great site, so stick around, get involved, and let others get to know you. That simple step, along with using the "search" feature, can open up a world of knowledge. You'll probably make a few friends along the way, as well.

BTW, welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Rob, you hittin' the sauce again? Uh oh! :whistling:

Just kiddin', but on a more serious note, your points are well taken and this thread doesn't need to evolve into CP drama (although I don't agree with your bullying references). Nonetheless, I think we've all expressed our opinions which in my opinion, all have merit.

I am sorry but I have to ask this stupid question.

Can they ship us Cuban cigars if we live in the USA? if so how?

linky

linky linky

linky linky linky

linky linky linky linky

I guess I am not going to get a direct answer. How about this question, has anyone had any shipping problems when ordering from this website?

Considering your limited tenure here, and the questions you are asking, you are probably correct.

Please read this pertinent CP Link.

This is a great site, so stick around, get involved, and let others get to know you. That simple step, along with using the "search" feature, can open up a world of knowledge. You'll probably make a few friends along the way, as well.

BTW, welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Perfectly stated, Hawk!

alexstjo - Welcome! Enjoy the Ride!!

When ordering from Damian, don't you also get a bill from FedEx like a week after for some sort of charges that have to do with Duty or Customs?

I may be wrong but I thought I have been told this by someone in the past.

When ordering from Damian, don't you also get a bill from FedEx like a week after for some sort of charges that have to do with Duty or Customs?

From what I've heard, the bill from FedEx was $7.99,it's fedex and not Damian's charge.

It's a small price to pay for the service, if you decide to use it.

From what I've heard, the bill from FedEx was $7.99,it's fedex and not Damian's charge.

Two of my vendors use Fedex /UPS. The one vendor labels the contents as gift or something like that so there is no duty. The other declares a value but devalues the amount. Even with the devalued amount the duty on one box is a lot more then $7.99.

This vendor has fair pricing. You need to compare other vendors prices and weigh up whether it is worth the duty and shipping charge for a fast shipment.
Personally I prefer to have my cigars delivered the fastest way possible even if this means a duty bill some 2 weeks later.

Brian

Two of my vendors use Fedex /UPS. The one vendor labels the contents as gift or something like that so there is no duty. The other declares a value but devalues the amount. Even with the devalued amount the duty on one box is a lot more then $7.99.

This vendor has fair pricing. You need to compare other vendors prices and weigh up whether it is worth the duty and shipping charge for a fast shipment.
Personally I prefer to have my cigars delivered the fastest way possible even if this means a duty bill some 2 weeks later.

Brian

Ok so who are your vendors?? :D :sign:

Thanks Guy's for the stand up!!! More updates to the website and also now taking orders for limitadas 2006.

Every one gets a chance to try at the best price , just becuase its new i will NOT GOUGE!!!

Visit www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

Regards
;)

Brian

Ok so who are your vendors?? :D :sign:

Tom and Jerry!

You playing a cat and mouse game with me Alex? :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

Thanks Guy's for the stand up!!! More updates to the website and also now taking orders for limitadas 2006.

Every one gets a chance to try at the best price , just becuase its new i will NOT GOUGE!!!

Visit www.dutyfreecubancigars.com

Regards
;)
Even with the shipping you are cheaper than the other vendors I have found. So keep up the good pricing and happy smoking :thumbs: :laugh: