• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best EBay item ever!

LMAO, ssal that is funny as hell. Would bid but as I don't have an ebay acct. it's a bit difficult, but if Tommy will up his bid a buck I'll cover it. ;)

If it reaches $20 or more, will mail you a singed photo of me drinking this weekend!

A charred picture of you drinking, you going to light your next smoke with it. :sign:

Hey Mike, make sure you have your bucket with you cause I'd hate to see someone end up with a picture of you with some chunks on it....... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Hey Mike, make sure you have your bucket with you cause I'd hate to see someone end up with a picture of you with some chunks on it....... :D :thumbs: :p
[snapback]186010[/snapback]​

not that that could ever happen! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A "broke college guy" is looking forward to getting $5.00 so he can buy a mixed drink? :rolleyes: I'd be on my way to ABC with that $5.00 for a 12-pack of Milwaukee's Best! :D

You should update it with pics of where you are currently at.

Like right now. 1.25, show a glass of water.

Wow, am happy to say it reached $5. I confess, a lot higher than I actually thought it would. Thanks to all that bid.
According to my post, will hit the bar tommorrow night after the last day of classes and have a mixed drink. thinking a mojito ...

But, feeling a little guilty that I can have a mixed drink and others in the world cannot, am doubling the final bid to $10, and sending a check [when I get paid on fri.] for that amount to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation [the one run by the Fuentes]

http://www.cf-cf.com/

:thumbs:

You know, you could have just asked, and I'd be happy to drive all the way over (10 miles) to St. Peter to buy you a cocktail.

Shoot me a pm when you get a chance, if you want to get together for a quick drink (and cigar of course) before exams are done and you're out for the summer.