• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best GF ever

From my experiences, the cigars and BJ's stop after you get married. Both of them will giver her a headache.

Doc.

From my experiences, the cigars and BJ's stop after you get married. Both of them will giver her a headache.

Doc.

:laugh: My first laugh of the day. Thanks Doc. Nice gift.

My gf just came over for the weekend with a present for me for fathers day boy was i amazed

miscpics039.jpg

miscpics035.jpg

miscpics037.jpg

DID SHE MENTION SHE WAS PREGNANT or ??? LMAO

Doc.

I was told it was the wedding cake that contains the anti-aphrodisiac. So as long as you don't let her eat any, you should be fine. I'm going to have to look up this "BJ" you speak of, I'm not familiar with that term.

:) we both have kids from a previous marriage and not able to have more and the headache problem that was mentioned earlier never happens and she is border line nympho :love: :thumbs: the bj while smoking a cigar is a great thing. She knows that cigars are more than just a hobby and supports it just need to get the man cave at her place and i will be all set :sign: not just sit outside