• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Lighter: Consider Value, Durability, Etc.

Build your own CIGAR LIGHTER

Fuel Consumption: 1 gallon = 12 seconds burn
Pressure Source: Coleman Brand 1lb. can Propane
Piezoelectric "instant" ignition
Gross Weight: 15 lb.
Materials cost: Approx. $120.00
Effective Range: 40 ft.
Nozzle diameter: 9/64"
Exit Velocity: 103 ft/s

fthrow1.gif

fthrow2.gif

Be the coolest kid on the block! :D :D :D

LO FREAKING L!

Geez, Beast, I am glad my boss is not in the office! I am falling out like Jim Rome just launched into his Tyson take or something!

LATE

Hey DJM..more like:

US384.JPG

US384.JPG

US384.JPG

US384.JPG

US384.JPG

US384.JPG

US384.JPG

Plus insurance and shipping... :0

Dawn said:
anything with a BIG flme does it for me! ;)
Not sure what a "flme" is.....but I'm sure I've got a big one of those too...everything else I have is big. :p No visual for this one though..LMAO

dam, now THAT'S a lighter beast! light yours and all your friend's at the same time! HAHA! that appeals to my appreciation of firepower to be sure.

chryst matt! that's just crazy. yeah, $150 was the sale price for one of their lower line models i think. i didn't exactly research it. you know.

nope, don't need a visual on that last thing, thanks.

i'm tellin' ya, for the money and the durability you'll get out of it, you're not beating my coleman/propane torch combo. and as beast has shown us, <with some mods> it can double as a weapon! now how great is that? it just doesn't travel well and i probably wouldn't take it thru an airport. :D

(what was christopher walken's line on Joe Dirt? something about "I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron." haha)

Yeah, it's pricey, but I think it would be an appropriate 10 year anniversary gift for a fella, don't you guys? LMAO

LMAO Beast, that dude is a soon to be Darwin Award nominee.

I love my Trifecta!!! I can burn up some stuff with that thing too! It does use alot of fuel but is very dependable. I also have a Promethius and a cheap torch. Just depends on how much you want to spend.

If you want to spend about $90, get the Trifecta Mac!! That's my advise!

Leebo :D

TheBeast said:
Holy Crap! Awesome store guys, if your in the city, go check them out. I had no idea they had a site online. I've gone to this store to oggle the lighters for a couple of years now. Never bought anything (too pricey I think for most of them), but it's kind of cool to hold a 1940's flat ad lighter in your hand.

Nice call Beast!

You think those lighters are cool? Take a look at the one I'm gonna bid on at E-bay. Oh darn, I probally shouldn't have told yall. Now someone is gonna run the price up....... :lookup:

My Webpage

Seller (Rating) roughneckbob
Country Germany ;) ??? :sign: :sign: :sign:

Damn it! Because of this thread I now have three more blazzer lighters! :0 :thumbs:

Oh well, a boy must have his toys...... :sign:

MVC-004S.JPG

I had a "Volcano" butane that I really liked because it was small and threw out a super hot pin point flame. I accidently knocked it off of the kitchen counter one time and that was that...it never worked again. I guess it just wasn't made well.

I then went to a silver "Prometheus" lighter that I bought at Cigar Bid last year and was saving as a back up. It has a clear window in the side that makes it really easy to see when it needs refilling. The adjustable flame goes from low to stand back!!! I've dropped this lighter out of my pocket onto the deck and off of my kitchen countertop and it just "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' " to steal a phrase from an old Timex commercial. I like the Prometheus very much and got it for 1/3 retail at Cigar Bid... a good deal all the way round. If I ever had to replace the Prometheus - I would look for another just like it.

Sam J.