• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Maduro?

gatorsmg said:
** I'm sureI would add the Padron Millenium and AF Anejo but I'm still letting them sit and haven't tried one......that shall change soon :D :D
Sissy! :D

Now I have no choice but to smoke them or I'll be a sissy forever!

Or maybe I'll have my little sister kick Moki's ass so he won't pick on me anymore :p :D

I'm trying to be better about smoking my good stuff and not saving them forever for some unknown occasion ???

gatorsmg said:

Now I have no choice but to smoke them or I'll be a sissy forever!

Or maybe I'll have my little sister kick Moki's ass so he won't pick on me anymore :p :D

I'm trying to be better about smoking my good stuff and not saving them forever for some unknown occasion ???
Save em up bro. Smoke them as soon as you get them. Do something in between. Just smoke whatcha like and like whatcha smoke. But I think the you horde the good stuff is cause your wife doesn't like you smoking all the time. ??? You probably save the goods for when you are out with the boys. ;)

Emo

emodx
But I think the you horde the good stuff is cause your wife doesn't like you smoking all the time. You probably save the goods for when you are out with the boys.

If only I could convince my wife to smoke cigars. Actually that would be bad, then I would have to smoke with her all the time. I'll just have to start buying nothing but the stuff I really like :D

gatorsmg said:
Or maybe I'll have my little sister kick Moki's ass so he won't pick on me anymore
I already met your little sister; as she was getting out of bed, I mentioned that you were a sissy, and she agreed. ;)

waliguy said:
Original blend Anejo 55s...Ron Z neat...75 degrees...I can do that too.
Where do you live? I thought you were in Minnesota? I don't know what it's like there, but it's been so cold here in WV that I can't even get my a$$ up to 75 degrees! :p :D

BACCHUS said:
waliguy said:
Where do you live? I thought you were in Minnesota? I don't know what it's like there, but it's been so cold here in WV that I can't even get my a$$ up to 75 degrees! :p :D
Now that's a sight picture I don't need this early in the morning!

waliguy said:
OpusX RdC maduro (unreleased...given to me as a gift) was the best I've ever had.

Other than that, I'm partial to Untold Stories.
I just had one of those Opus X RdC (Churchill) Maduro's -- you ain't kidding. Those are absolutely amazing Maduro's, the best I've had as well. Wow. I really hope Carlito decides to go into production on these as a product line.

For me:

Anejo 48, 46
Untold Story Maddy
La Gloria Serie R #6 Maddy
PAM

Consisently wonderful smokes, all of them!

My all-time favorite maddy is the AF Hemmingway Signature Maduro. :love:

It’s been more than two years since I’ve even seen one. :(

I still keep my hopes up, heck I stumbled across a box of BTL’s. :thumbs:

BACCHUS said:
waliguy said:
I am in Minnesota....just summertime dreamin! About 3 years go, I must have gone through a box of 55's in a month...just like that...too damn good to stop smokin 'em!!

For me

CAO Anni Maduro

Partagas Black Manifico

Oliva 'O' Ole robusto

Day in day out these there always do it.

I like some of the too, but these call my name.

M3