• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Online Retailers

ryan7107

Is JR still the best? What other sites combine the best prices and selection? (Non-Cuban sites) Which ones do you guys use. The posters here steered me right on the coolidor and climmax beads, so I trust you guys.

smokeall.com has pretty damn good prices
cigargold.com has a good selection and average prices
cigarintl.com has a wide selection and slightly less than average prices
cigarbid.com is the devil

While buying online is cool. Keep an eye out in the trade sections here, at cigarweekly and at herfersparadise. The deals you can pick up are great!

Emo

ryan7107 said:
The Devil?!?
Yeah Ryan, we call it that 'cause once you start looking at the site and the cigar auctions they have available, you'll find yourself buying LOTS of cigars :0 :p

There are lots of CBid horror stories out there, guys maxing out their credit cards, filing for bankruptcy, losing their houses, having their wives castrate them, etc....

I also like:

Cigars International
Famous Smoke
Cigar Auctioneer (which is Famous Smoke's version of CigarBid)
Atlantic Cigar
Holt's

Just logged onto smokeall.com and my antivirus program went nuts. Hope they fix that.

coventrycat86 said:
ryan7107 said:
The Devil?!?
Yeah Ryan, we call it that 'cause once you start looking at the site and the cigar auctions they have available, you'll find yourself buying LOTS of cigars :0 :p

There are lots of CBid horror stories out there, guys maxing out their credit cards, filing for bankruptcy, losing their houses, having their wives castrate them, etc....

I also like:

Cigars International
Famous Smoke
Cigar Auctioneer (which is Famous Smoke's version of CigarBid)
Atlantic Cigar
Holt's
Ahhh. That sounds like my kind of poison.

SmokeAll has the best price on my Oliva "O" Bold Ovations I've ever seen.
*EDIT* Atlantic's price is the same as SmokeAll's for these. With the NC cigars I smoke, it's usually tough to beat Atlantic & SmokeAll for prices ;)

Oh and Atlantic claims that they will beat anyone's prices, gotta love that :p
Just logged onto smokeall.com and my antivirus program went nuts. Hope they fix that.
I didn't have any problem with their site nor did I get any annoying pop-ups ???

coventrycat86 said:
With the NC cigars I smoke, it's usually tough to beat Atlantic & SmokeAll for prices ;)
Hey CC, did I misread this? NC cigars for you?

Famous and JR both hook up us overseas service members with APO / FPO shipping.

Decent smokes and prices are great compared to Japanese Import, though I can't attest to how they rate compared to US prices.

cigarbid.com is eeeeeevaaall; its THE DEVIL However they will help you to put 500 cigars into your coolerdor faster and cheaper than anyone else IMO.

Other decent retailers:
www.whiteash.com
www.phatash.com
www.mikescigars.com
www.mrbundles.com (he just moved and is getting settled again)
www.factorydirectcigars.com (their Mega Buy is worth checking each week)

A few weeks back someone posted that they had a premium membership to some sort of cigar price search engine. Who was that dude? Are you still doing this? Are there other free cigar price search engines out there? Yeah, I know I can google but perhaps someone here has it linked..

After I am done trying out all the different cigars and I have space free in the cooler I would like to start buying boxes of ones I enjoy to allow them to age.

Matt

The price search site I use is www.cigarprice.com, you can use part of it for free, but can pay for more service. :)

ryan7107 said:
Same thing happened to me Ryan. Norton Anti-Virus popped up and said I had a Trojan Horse. But my computer seems to be working fine, so I'm not too worried about it.