• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn!!!!!!!!111111one

Tell us about the mikej account!!!

Come on bro!! Tell us!!!

Rod!
PS - over use of the exclamation point really is annoying...
Someone told me to try out the whole MikeJ thing. My business admin teacher actually, said it was a good idea, obviously not. Said do to the failing economy you have to be more aggresive in today's market. Like I said be4 I apologize if I offended anyone just trying to keep the edge and not get complacient. But seriously we do have some pretty good deals and I wanted to get some attention for it.
You have no good deals.

Shawn!!!!!!!!111111one

Come on bro!! Tell us!!!

Rod!
Someone told me to try out the whole MikeJ thing. My business admin teacher actually, said it was a good idea, obviously not. Said do to the failing economy you have to be more aggresive in today's market. Like I said be4 I apologize if I offended anyone just trying to keep the edge and not get complacient. But seriously we do have some pretty good deals and I wanted to get some attention for it.
You have no good deals.

Did 1 of you guys send a email. I just got chewed out by my boss. I will not be back on here again.

Shawn!!!!!!!!111111one

Come on bro!! Tell us!!!

Rod!
You have no good deals.

Did 1 of you guys send a email. I just got chewed out by my boss. I will not be back on here again.

I thought you were the boss? ??? Or is mikej?

Five pages, and I still can't get an answer to my question from the first page: what is the difference between 858 and 8-5-8?

Five pages, and I still can't get an answer to my question from the first page: what is the difference between 858 and 8-5-8?

Is it not obvious? The answer is .... hyphens! :laugh:

Shawn!!!!!!!!111111one

Come on bro!! Tell us!!!

Rod!
You have no good deals.

Funny ... he is still logged in and on this thread as I write this. ???

Ok. 2 FULL pages (I use the 40 per page option)... and no one has proposed a GB.

Damnit, I'm hosting a GB. First PMs win!

:sign:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shawn Lawrence and I work at ImportCigars.com and I want everyone to know that were running a special right now. 5% off everything on the site and free shipping on orders over $99. Call my direct line or live chat me to get the best deal possible on top of our current offer. I will break my back to make sure your satisfied!!!!

Shawn E. Lawrence
Sales Representative

Import Cigars, LLC. (ImportCigars.com)
1876 Northwood Plaza Drive Suite 204
Franklin, IN 46131

Toll Free Phone: 866-571-8919 x103

Local: 317-489-5050
Direct Phone: 317-723-5032

E-Mail: shawn@importcigars.com
Shop Online: http://www.ImportCigars.com

ImportCigars.com "The Best Imported Cigars and Humidors Online"

FAIL

movie.jpg

I hate it when I get to the show late, all the spots are taken.

Shawn!!!!!!!!111111one

Come on bro!! Tell us!!!

Rod!
You have no good deals.

LMAO

The answer to the e-mail I sent to Import Cigars via their web site:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Christopher McGee
Director of Sales & Operations

Import Cigars, LLC. (ImportCigars.com)
1876 Northwood Plaza Drive Suite 204
Franklin, IN 46131

Toll Free Phone: 866-571-8919 x101

Local: 317-489-5050
Direct Phone: 317-489-5959

E-Mail: chris@importcigars.com
Shop Online: www.ImportCigars.com

I guess Shawn isn't the boss!!

That was a nice distraction. I guess I have to do some actual work now. :sign:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: Joebiech, mrjinglesusa, chris@importcigars.com, drew_goring, CigarAl, PuroEsq, baldheadracing

I see Chris from importcigars. Maybe he will shine some light on this for us. :sign:

my god this was funny. Thank you guys for keeping this going. I really don't feel like anyone was being rude just not balking at this fake deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.