• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best smokes under $5

Always the same answer from me:

AF Chateau Fuente Sungrown

mmmm mmmmm GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm curious to try these, but see two different ones: AF Chateau Fuente Cuban Belicoso sun grown size 5 3/4 , 52 and AF Chateau Fuente sun grown size 4 1/2, 50. I'm guessing you're talking about the second one since it's cheaper. Yes?

They are all good.... Cuban Beli is my favorite though. And there are four regular production sizes, all under five bucks. Try a Royal Salute if you have the time.

You like this size better than the double chateau?

Just got the new Famous catalog and it SAYS they have the Nic 3000s back in stock. These are great for $2. My question is where did this new batch come from and is it as good?

Also, when I go online this morning to check it out they are still showing "out of stock" :angry:

Always the same answer from me:

AF Chateau Fuente Sungrown

mmmm mmmmm GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm curious to try these, but see two different ones: AF Chateau Fuente Cuban Belicoso sun grown size 5 3/4 , 52 and AF Chateau Fuente sun grown size 4 1/2, 50. I'm guessing you're talking about the second one since it's cheaper. Yes?

They are all good.... Cuban Beli is my favorite though. And there are four regular production sizes, all under five bucks. Try a Royal Salute if you have the time.

You like this size better than the double chateau?

When you say "this size" which are you refering to?
if you mean the Royal Salute.... I'm not sure if I prefer it over the double chateau I was just saying to try one if you have the time to spend on it because it is pretty danm good for a big stick. :)

In addition to the 858s:
-ERDM Robusto Larga
-SG Chateau Fuentes of any size, although I prefer the Royal Salute
-Partagas Shorts
-RyJ No 2 A/T

Padron Delicias
Padron 3000

If you could scrape up a couple quarters from under your couch to add to your five bucks, then I would easily go with a Don Pepin Garcia BL Invictos (although that would be more of a box price). Had a couple this weekend... always enjoyable!

Probably the Padron 2000 or a fuente sungrown of some type for me...

For me it would be...

AF Short Story
AF Best Seller
Padron 5000
Tat Noella

I believe all are pretty close to $5

Personally, i'm a fan of:
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro's
Legends Series Orange Label
& El Rey de Mundo's

For me, the list begins and ends with AF Curley Head DeLuxe. Natural or Maduro wrapper for about $2.xx depending on where you get them.

For me, the list begins and ends with AF Curley Head DeLuxe. Natural or Maduro wrapper for about $2.xx depending on where you get them.

hehe wait a year here and see if you feel the same.