• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best week ever!

Nicely done Sean!! That is great news..............or is it?! Now you have to WORK again! :sign:

Congratulations Brother!

Fantastic news Sean! Congrats to you again! Now have a great smoke and a fine drink to celebrate!

Nicely done Sean!! That is great news..............or is it?! Now you have to WORK again! :sign:

Congratulations Brother!

I don't mind working. Stanford sucked because of the politics and generally complicated nature of university hospitals. I know you understand what I'm saying.

Fantastic news Sean! Congrats to you again! Now have a great smoke and a fine drink to celebrate!

Even better: My buddy Christopher is also receiving an offer letter for a better job. We'd agreed that when we both had new jobs, our SO's would join us at Santana Row so we can have some good food, good wine, and watch all the pretty girls walk by.

Sean - I'm a little late to the party here but congratulations and thanks for a good tale. Nice to hear that one of the good guys makes out OK in the long run...... :thumbs: We're also pet owners (FIVE little dogs) so your story touched my and my wife's heart, to be sure. These animals offer nothing but unconditional love and ask for so little in return; really breaks my heart when I hear about someone abusing a pet. Glad to hear about the happy ending.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Late here too, Sean. I had to google Krav Maga, sounds cool! Karma, brother. It really does balance.

Sean - I'm a little late to the party here but congratulations and thanks for a good tale. Nice to hear that one of the good guys makes out OK in the long run...... :thumbs: We're also pet owners (FIVE little dogs) so your story touched my and my wife's heart, to be sure. These animals offer nothing but unconditional love and ask for so little in return; really breaks my heart when I hear about someone abusing a pet. Glad to hear about the happy ending.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

You're absolutely right. I'm still trying to get his ear tip to heal. I've had to tape the snot out of it, as the liquid bandage gel doesn't seem to be cutting it.

Sean, that's fantastic! Does sound like an anti-Country song along the lines of David Allan Coe. :laugh: Maybe even a good kid's book. "What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?" -anonymous
Congratulations Bro! I love Chocolate Labs - had one in the Family for 14 years!
I hope your fortune continues and that it is contagious here at CP. :)

Congratulations Sean. I'm late on this one as well, but it's refreshing to see a situation truly work out for the best all the way around. Full time telecommuter huh? Ohhh how I envy you!

Sean, that's fantastic! Does sound like an anti-Country song along the lines of David Allan Coe. :laugh: Maybe even a good kid's book. "What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?" -anonymous
Congratulations Bro! I love Chocolate Labs - had one in the Family for 14 years!
I hope your fortune continues and that it is contagious here at CP. :)

Thanks. Dutch is an awesome dog. I need to train out some of the undesirable behaviors he's picked up, and I'm starting to think he was struck. He's a little jumpy, shies away from me when I'm using my StrongVoice on him, and will whine sometimes when I try to physically move him. :(

Congratulations Sean. I'm late on this one as well, but it's refreshing to see a situation truly work out for the best all the way around. Full time telecommuter huh? Ohhh how I envy you!

Thanks! I love the idea. I just need to make sure I get out a couple times a week so I don't end up going stir crazy.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

You're absolutely right. I'm still trying to get his ear tip to heal. I've had to tape the snot out of it, as the liquid bandage gel doesn't seem to be cutting it.
If you haven't already, try a topical antibiotic like Neosporen. Might make a big difference.

Good luck, my friend - B.B.S.

Sorry for the late reply Sean, that sounds like an awesome week. Congrats on the new job and "new" dog. I got laid off a little over two years ago and it was the best thing to happen to me, career-wise. I'm happy for you and it sounds like you'll be happier too. Good times.