• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Wishes to all!

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
I just thought I would make a little post wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and happy holiday season...

Enjoy yourselves and smoke something worthy tomorrow...

I really enjoy this community and all the friendships and knowledge gained from all the outstanding members here... Thanks again for welcoming me into this wonderful family!!!

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL!!!

~Jadon

Merry Christmas Jadon. Merry Christmas to all. :thumbs:

It really is a great community isn't it!! Best wishes to you and yours as well!!

Bill

I just thought I would make a little post wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and happy holiday season...

Enjoy yourselves and smoke something worthy tomorrow...

I really enjoy this community and all the friendships and knowledge gained from all the outstanding members here... Thanks again for welcoming me into this wonderful family!!!

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL!!!

~Jadon

It's on now Bro... It's tomorrow today :whistling: (Down here anyway)
All the best to you and yours

Oh yeah! I forgot you are from the future Dave... Merry Christmas to you right now then... :D

Yes, thanks Jadon, and a merry christmas to you and your loved ones, and everybody here on CP.

Gerard.

Merry Christmas Jadon!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Greg, aka Secret Santa, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas bro!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... This place is special!!! Thanks to all of you!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas CP...and to all the botl's I have gotten to know or speak to in the time I have been here...I am starting to enjoy my time here even tho I am not the most prolific poster in the world...That being said Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.....

Len....Jen....and family