• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Better Call Saul

Dredging this up as I hate to admit it but I've been watching it this year and I actually liked the last couple of episodes, anyone else?

Haven't watched this week's episode yet, but overall I'm very happy with the way they've been developing the story during last season and this one so far. Nice to see some familiar faces from Breaking Bad starting to pop up as Mike slowly goes to the very dark side.

Was wondering when this was going to come out. Will have to check it out!

Looks like I may have to jump on this bandwagon. I was uncertain but it appears you all enjoy it.

I had to look up which show this spun off from. I wasn't 100% sure if it was Breaking Bad. I remember the character. Guess I'll put it on the list.

IMHO the show moves a bit slow at times, but that isn't unlike other made for television series. You can get up grab a soda or have a short conversation and not have to rewind. The little twist with Kim Wexler possibly going to a different firm expands plot for future episodes.