• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIG 500

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay guys, laugh all you will, and taunt all you want, thats right I know where all of you live :angry: :p . I will get even Ohh yes I will get even. Anyway, I just thought I will tell you what happened this weekend. There will be no sob story or any great abduction story, basically I just decided to go to Reno, thats all, I gambled a little. . . . . . . . OKAY I gambled alot, and no I didn't win anything so don't ask. I was gonna post Friday night, but it was so funny watching all of you post that I just didn't want to end it just yet(kinda like a cliffhangar ending) So I went and padded the other forum :p . So yes it wasn't easy, I kept trying to get that damn monkey off my back, but SOME people who shall remain nameless, you know who you are, shall pay. :p :p

And I also forgot, Yes I am very hung-over, luckily a couple of my buddies drove me to Reno and back, since it is a little tough for me right now to drive, it looks like I am constantly signaling a turn with my arm sticking out like it is. We drank from the time we left to go to Reno until late last nite when we came back.

So do we get to see any pictures of your tree-hugging self? :D :D
Personally, I want to see what a left-turn-signaling-hurls-himself-into-trees-Paragod looks like!

:sign:

DaveWF said:
Personally, I want to see what a left-turn-signaling-hurls-himself-into-trees-Paragod looks like!

If you saw a pic. You would be scarred for life :p

Must be because I have been missing for a couple (few) months, but who and why does this paragod have more posts than I with only being here a couple of months than most of us who have been here longer (meaning longer than I)??

Brothers are we being invaded here or what?

In the meanwhile, ParaGod, a very late and past due welcome to cigarpass. Watch out for bruddah Wade out left past the "left coast" (how funny :sign: ), FT and a few select others. They smoke Lars ;-) (ducks head and runs).

Sam
a.k.a. the newbie reviewer

Answers in order.
1. I have lots to say
2. Yes
3. Ohh I will, You can never trust those Island folk. :p

I have been smoking the Acid's lately just for a change of pace, not bad, I haven't tried the Lars yet, they seem a bit pricey. But thank you for the belated welcome, trust me you will get to know me ALOT :p

DaveWF said:

Probably looks like a monkey humping a robot Dave! ;) :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: