• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIG ANNUAL HERF AT LA LUNA!

Gael

Friday evening - November 5th, 2004 - La Luna Cigars presents a special one day herf in conjunction with our 6th annual "Taste Of Little Havana Herf" aka TLHH.

Here's the scoop: For a fee of $35 per person, you are invited to join a large group of £unatics for an evening of festivities right here at La Luna Cigars in Miami. This herf is held annually to celebrate Latin Culture and Cigars in Miami, but this is the 1st time I am inviting the general public. Your entrance fee will include; an all you can eat Cuban/Latino lechon feast, booze, soft drinks and of course, FREE cigars- graciously donated by several of my cigar manufacturing friends here in Miami.
There will be some cigar legends on hand to meet and chat with, one on one. And we will also be be rolling fresh hand-made La Luna cigars all night long.

Please join us for this incredible opportunity. You can email me at gael@lalunacigars.com for additional information. I hope to see many new faces at this year's TLHH Friday Festivities. I will be adding a list of our sponsors in the next few days. :p

Happy Herfin'
Gael

Gael said:
Friday evening - November 5th, 2004 - La Luna Cigars presents a special one day herf in conjunction with our 6th annual "Taste Of Little Havana Herf" aka TLHH.

Here's the scoop: For a fee of $35 per person, you are invited to join a large group of £unatics for an evening of festivities right here at La Luna Cigars in Miami. This herf is held annually to celebrate Latin Culture and Cigars in Miami, but this is the 1st time I am inviting the general public. Your entrance fee will include; an all you can eat Cuban/Latino lechon feast, booze, soft drinks and of course, FREE cigars- graciously donated by several of my cigar manufacturing friends here in Miami.
There will be some cigar legends on hand to meet and chat with, one on one. And we will also be be rolling fresh hand-made La Luna cigars all night long.

Please join us for this incredible opportunity. You can email me at gael@lalunacigars.com for additional information. I hope to see many new faces at this year's TLHH Friday Festivities. I will be adding a list of our sponsors in the next few days. :p

Happy Herfin'
Gael
Can I come,huh, please?

Sounds like a great time. Love your cigars too by the way. Every Viernes Cultural, I usually try to pop in and pick up a few. Love those LHB Maduros. :love:

Anyway, looking forward to it!

La Luna's.......I don't think I've had them, I'll have to look for them when I get to Daytona in a couple of weeks.

2 trips to Florida back to back, WhooooHooo :p

OK, Charlie, you want to go?

One week and counting ladies :D

I should start conditioning myself now for all the cigars I'm going to smoke at the herf!

What a great evening Gael. Thank you so much for the invite. It was a pleasure to meet some of the infamous Lunatics. For those that didn't go, we had an incredible Lechon Feast. Many beers were had (San Miguel I believe, damn good too!). Many cigars exchanged hands. It seemed like if I gave someone a cigar I would get three in return somehow. A couple of La Lunas made it into my goodie bag, an LHB Corona Junior (or was it a Petit Corona) and the new La Luna Seleccion Suave Torpedo.

My lineup for the evening consisted of:

Belinda - Petit Corona '98 This one was from the Machine Group Buy. Quickly making its way into the normal rotation. Nice casual smoke. A pleasant Habanos flavor. Mild, yet flavorful. A great start.

Bolivar - Belicoso Fino '01 This one was from a cabinet. Got it in a 5 pack from Cohibasurfer. All I can say is...WOW! This thing was amazing. Incredible Flavor. The ash on this thing was a thing of beauty. I nubbed the hell out of this guy.

I then took a little break for some Lechon. While we were eating they had a roller putting the finishing touches on some La Luna V2's. Then with a little cuban coffee I had:

La Luna - V2 (made yesterday) Gael, always says, that with a few months they become real ass kickers. I believe. Perfect contruction. Perfect Draw. Nice medium-full flavor. I could see what Gael says being true in a few months. This being my third of the day (which I'm not used to) I was kind of glad it was not yet at ass kicker status.

All in all a memorable evening. I'm glad I was able to attend and I look forward to next years.

Horse Posted
Someone DID take a camera didn't they?
I forgot :( :( There were some pictures taken there so hopefully we can get our hands on some.

I had a great time, thanks Gael :D !!

Ric summed it up pretty well so I'll just say that I enjoyed getting to meet some of the Lunatics from different parts of the country (a pretty good group of guys). Good food, good music, good beer, good smokes and plenty of conversation...I'm looking forward to next year (if I can make it :( ). I had the same "problem" Ric did. I kept giving away cigars but by the end of the night I had more then I went with.

My lineup:

#1: Belinda-Petit Corona '98
From Ric- Thanks :thumbs: Definitely a good way to start off a night of smoking. It was mild but had a nice flavor.

#2: Trinidad-Fundadore '98
Awsome as always :D :D I've only ever had a few of these but they are definitely one of my favorite smokes. The only problem is that it was my last fundadore :( . If you haven't tried one you're missing out.

#3: La Luna-V2 (wrapped at event)
Smoked this one after dinner. Nice medium/full bodied smoke. Great way to end the night :D

Back