• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Dance Brackets

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Hey College BasketBall fans. I've started a league in the ESPN Men's hoops Challenge.
The League is called Cigar Conference.
It's free, so come on over to ESPN and sign up.
Any questions just email or instant message me.If anyones interested we can wager a couple of cigars on who gets the most points????
LMK

i know squat about college bball, sorry. hockey's my sport.

Alright fellas, I don't know jack about college hoops but I'm in.  Looks like three so far.  Let me know what we're playing for. :confused:

Ok Michael, I've made my picks. Out of the hat as it were. LOL
I would be willing to put up a 3-pack of smokes at a
min of &#3615.00 to the winner in our league.
What do you and YankeeMan say?
C'mon folks we could use a few more participants...

Sounds good to me Charlie.  A little more participation would make it a bit more interesting.  If I'm not mistaken the deadline is noon Thursday, still time to get in. :biggrin:

All I've got to say is: GO ILLINOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,I hate to tell ya all this but the winning entry was just submitted. I think I was number 7 to sign up so we could use a few more.Don :biggrin:

Michael,
Are you in on the wager?
C'mon folks you got about 14 hrs to get in. We almost got a box of smokes here.
I threw my darts.

Just got back in town... submitted my picks! I'll through in a three pack for the winner out of the CP members!

my picks are in and I will post my snailer later so you will know where to ship all of those smokes.

Put my picks in and will donate a three pak IF Illinois doesn't win it all. That's a big IF. LMAO :)

Ah c'mon guy's. I threw the darts too. :eek: Beginners luck... There's still a longggg way to go. :)

Too bad Don :sad: The wager is for the most points for the tourney. Look at the initial post. There is still a chance for anybody to win.Lots of underdogs doing good today.