• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Dance Brackets

I wouldn't count me out just yet. LMAO Once again, Go Illini!!!

Hey people, just got back to the PC. Doing a little catching up. Looks like I am doing ok......holding a slim lead. YankeeMan is sneaking up, just like a New Yorker (lol)..

Well... so much for kickin butt!!!! I can only hope that Duke loses :). Art has the chance to win it all :biggrin:

this is the closest I've been in years. when I play for money I'm usually done after the second round. cigars are better than money anyway. right?

Common Duke... I hope they loose Big...it will be the only chance I have.

and Duke wins!those of you in on the tournament wager can kindly send your smokes to me at the following address. I will select a generous subset of them and forward them to our tournament host and instigator, cohibasurfer (Michael).USI Retirement Services
One Woodbridge Center #800
Att: AVH
Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Congratulations Art!!!! Goes to show that fast out of the gate doesn't make a winner :(#### Coach K!!!! The smokes will be in the mail before the end of the week. Once again Congrats :biggrin:

Congrats! Glad to see it go to a fellow Joisey guy. Smokes will go out ASAP. #### those Terps!

Yeah... congradulations AVH!!! You the Bracket KIng!!!
... What happened Charlie? You was light years in front!!! LOL
Smokes will be going out tomorrow!

Sent your winnings out yesterday. Congrats!

AVH... have you received all your winnings. Let me know if i need to beat the bushes any!
by the way... what the heck does AVH stand for ? Your name? Job Title? what? There was no name to put on the address label... so I'm curious. I thought about starting a league for the NBA playoffs... but said screw it.
Go Lakers!