• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Day For Me.

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
Just wanted to mention that today I graduated with a Bachelors in Political Science. :D I'm so relieved that I'm finally done, I just can't believe it. Now I'm looking ahead to getting into Law Enforcement, more than likely at a local department first, but possibly on a federal level with the Marshal's Service, if I can snag an open slot.

Gonna light up one of the good ones tonight fellas. :cool:

congrats matey,

take a while to enjoy the accomplishment before you get involved in your next adventure. Good luck with your career

P

Congrats. bro!

Fire up your best Cuban tonight. ;)

Congrats on your accomplishment, you did great! Enjoy your best.

Ken

Congrats! I graduated so long ago I had to kill my own sheep!

congrats matey,

take a while to enjoy the accomplishment before you get involved in your next adventure. Good luck with your career

P
What I was going to suggest. :) Definitely a huge accomplishment that deser
ves your best stogie. Good luck with your future plans!

Good stuff. Take pride in your accomplishment.

Brian

Congrats on graduating! Lemme know if ya on the Hartsville police force so next time I get a ticket I know who to call. :laugh:

Thumbs up brother. :thumbs: It's a big moment. Take the time to celebrate it properly!

Congratulations on your graduation, and good luck on your new path into law enforcement. Hope it was a good celebratory stick...

Congrats on the accomplishment. You might want to enjoy a little time off (if you can afford it) to relax before jumping into you next adventure.

Congrats on your milestone Merlin! So if things work out in your plans eventually this will be your boss.
smile.gif

u_s_marshals.jpg

Great career you are going into!