• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big News!

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
I probably ought to be posting this in the Lobby or some other appropriate room, but since I haven't been doing much cigar smoking lately, the only forum I've been frequenting is this one. I guess if I want to share this news with anyone, it ought to be the people who actually see me post regularly, no?

Well, shortly after I finish my MBA next spring, the wifey and I will be welcoming our first child into the world! Now that she's at the end of her first trimester, it looks like everything's going well for fatherhood come the first week of June 2009. We're not planning on learning the sex (that may change as her mood does), but I'll definitely be ordering some AF 8-5-8's with the appropriate labeling to share with you all when the time comes!

Congrats on the news and thanks for sharing!! We had our first about 15 months ago and it seems like it was just yesterday. Time is going to fly by, cherish every moment!! Sit down and enjoy a good beer!

Well there's proof positive: Beer doesn't reduce sperm count. Congratulations, just what this world needs, another Phillies fan.

Doc.

Congrats Mike on both the MBA and of course the new edition.

Well there's proof positive: Beer doesn't reduce sperm count. Congratulations, just what this world needs, another Phillies fan.

Doc.
Apparently not...the boys can swim! At least he/she will be entering the world on a high note.

Thanks to you all for the well-wishes.

Congrats!!!!

Ah yes, the memories. 2 AM feedings, diaper changes, spit rags placed all over the house, no sleep for months. You're gonna enjoy every second! :thumbs:

No greater blessing than a child. No greater teacher. No greater reservoir of Love. Wishing you all the best!

That is fantastic news Mike, Congrats, there is nothing like your first. Then after your third like me you pray to God you are done having kids. :p

Congrats to you and your wife. You know they make the cutest Mets outfits for babies!

Congrats to you and your wife. You know they make the cutest Mets outfits for babies!
Really? Maybe you could tell me where to find them, because all the stores around here only have all that pesky "World Series Champions" stuff ;)

Hey congrats on the new born, I can't honestly say what it's like because I don't have any children ... legitimitatey :laugh:

Keep us posted on how the pregnancy goes!

Nick

Great news

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Tim

Congrats brother, my little one was born a year ago, and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I probably ought to be posting this in the Lobby or some other appropriate room, but since I haven't been doing much cigar smoking lately, the only forum I've been frequenting is this one. I guess if I want to share this news with anyone, it ought to be the people who actually see me post regularly, no?

Well, shortly after I finish my MBA next spring, the wifey and I will be welcoming our first child into the world! Now that she's at the end of her first trimester, it looks like everything's going well for fatherhood come the first week of June 2009. We're not planning on learning the sex (that may change as her mood does), but I'll definitely be ordering some AF 8-5-8's with the appropriate labeling to share with you all when the time comes!

Congrats from another Del County guy!

Congratulations Mike! You're in for it now! :laugh:

Leave it to you to post this kind of news in the Beer room! :laugh: .... now that's funny!