• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Smoke 2007 dates announced

I could afford the $200, but I would have to sleep on the street and eat out of the dumpster behind the hotel. :D

I could bring my camper if I had a generator. :laugh:

.......$200 bucks a pop. Ouch!

Two hundred bucks...??
November 9 - 11 Las Vegas The Venetian
Saturday and Sunday "Big Smoke" Seminars, Saturday lunch, one "Big Smoke" evening (either Friday or Saturday) $520 per ticket
Yikes.....no thank you.

B.B.S.

200?? And that is still not counting hotel, plane tickets, rental car, wife killing you when you ask, ect ect ect

Why not Warsaw? why why why? :sign:

You get to buy cubans off the shelf, and you want to take away our oppertunity to spend $200 for a couple of free cigars and an evenings worth of sales pitches?

Do any of you guys in Chicago ever go to this? If there were a cotingent going I would consider driving up.

Do any of you guys in Chicago ever go to this? If there were a cotingent going I would consider driving up.

Last year's Big Smoke in Chicago was way too crowded for me (2,000+ attendees). I will not likely attend this year, especially since it is on a Tuesday again.