• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Smoke Nov 12th

MIke73

Reaction score
Folks,

After reading this forum I am sure some of you have attended the Big Smoke in the past. So I am looking to you for advise. 240 for 3 hours and 550 for the weekend. Is this event worth the money and which package. Are the seminars really that much fun? The Big smoke night is 3 hrs, As I see you get 25 cigars one from every vendor. I am wondering do I have to stand in lines to get the cigars? if so how long will this take and will I have enough time to enjoy the rest of the event? I am on the fence with this and could use some helpfull advise.

Thinking--- 1.Gas to get there and back, Hotel room, and misc. could be anywhere from 500 to 1000
2. couple boxes of some good cigars might be cheaper.

Thanks for the help
Mike

No on the big smoke night events.
Don't know about the seminars.

Search is your friend...
This has been discussed before.

-Rob

In my experience the price was a wash. You get 25+ cigars, but they're going to be 3000's instead of 1926's, across the board. Average price on the cigars is probably $5-$6. But, if you're persistent, you can get more, maybe a LOT more than 25 cigars. At the close of the night on Saturday they were pretty much just giving everything away. The other freebies included are a decent buffet-style dinner, and lots of drink vendors, so you could get pretty much as much as you want to drink. If you had to spend a lot of travel, I wouldn't go. The main reason I went was that I was already in town for the SEMA show, and killed two birds with one stone. Plus, it's only a 5 hr drive from here.

Mufflerman,

Thanks for the reply, I am on the fence and this helped me out.

Thank you

Mike