• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Smoke Swag Bag contest

After lookin at cat breed websites for 30minutes im gunna guess...
Bengal...

s0ber said:
After lookin at cat breed websites for 30minutes im gunna guess...
Bengal...
You win! Nice job man -- PM me your address for the swag bag :)

Sidenote: never get a Bengal cat -- they are crazy. that cat chewed a hole straight through a roll of toilet paper, so when you pull off a sheet, it has holes in the middle, like those stilly cut-outs you did in grade school.

sonofabeech :(

I KNEW that one too.....

I know my cat breeds pretty well ;)

Used to have a British Shorthair and a Maine Coon but the ex-wife got custody......

A couple months back I was seriously considering getting a bengal. I assume you're (at least partly) joking when you say don't get one?

after readin up on cats for quite some time while drunk last night, i read that bengals are a bread between a domest cat and a wild cat, and since moki is the evil cat, im gunna say hes dead on when he says dont get a bengal

And Yes Ladies & Gentlemen ..................................... The [B"]TOTAL LOSER"[/B] Award goes to ..............................................................

ME !
relizing this as I am telling this story to a neighbor as I sat there with there Bengal Cat! :0 DOH!!!!!!!!!

s0ber said:
damn im a lucky sob, thanks for the contest moki :)
Congrats man -- I'll get the package out to you tomorrow -- had a charity golf tournament today (and I don't golf... chewed up the course really nice). I ended up winning big in the raffle, so what goes around come around! :) :)

DreC said:
Hey Moki, what breed is the other cat in your pictures.
Seal point Siamese -- don't think she's particularly pure tho... but a wonderful cat.