• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Thunderstorm in So Cal!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Weird weather we're having in Los Angeles. A big thunderstorm just rolled in. Lots of rain and hail too.

Must not see too many of those there? How much rain does SoCal get on an yearly basis anyway?

Man, you haven't seen hail. We get hail out here in Tornado Alley all the time. Insurance company's have special conditions regarding hail damage around here sometimes. I've had a car total'd a pickup total'd the same week I bought it. I've had the roof replaced twice in like 8 years.

We get softball sized stuff every once in a blue moon. One little town near by was totaly leveld about two years ago from softball sized stuff. Whole teams of insurance adjusters set up camp in our town for a couple three weeks after that one.

Sounds like normal weather to me I'm afraid.

Man....... I gota move some day.........................

gibu said:
Man, you haven't seen hail. We get hail out here in Tornado Alley all the time. Insurance company's have special conditions regarding hail damage around here sometimes. I've had a car total'd a pickup total'd the same week I bought it. I've had the roof replaced twice in like 8 years.

We get softball sized stuff every once in a blue moon. One little town near by was totaly leveld about two years ago from softball sized stuff. Whole teams of insurance adjusters set up camp in our town for a couple three weeks after that one.

Sounds like normal weather to me I'm afraid.

Man....... I gota move some day.........................
I hear that, I had to wait out softball sized hail in a carwash when I was storm chasing once... and also watched a funnel cloud form RIGHT over my head!