• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill's Back contest: OR Anejo #49

What a pointless waste that was. I sure hated to see guys get burned like that. Even if the damage was largely self inflicted....

What a pointless waste that was. I sure hated to see guys get burned like that. Even if the damage was largely self inflicted....

Learned my lesson about chasing the "rare stuff" with this single incident. Whether it be Bourbon or Cigars, sometimes the chase just isn't worth it. After all of this happened I became content with the $10-15 daily smokes and less concerned about what Pete Johnson's latest "limited release" was. All that being said, I'm actually glad that it happened...it taught many of us personally, as well as the community, a valuable lesson about trust, responsibility, verification of sources, etc. As big of a mess as it was, I think the long term benefits that came from it being used as an example of what NOT to do are also priceless.