• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill's Review Contest by MadMonk for 2010 Cohiba Behike 54

Nice review Dan. I like your take on it. I'll definitely have to look into getting one to try.

I really enjoyed watching your review, especially because we did one on the same cigar. Was very interesting to see what flavors you got in each third of the cigar. It's crazy that we can smoke the same cigar and have so many similarities yet differences too.

Have to ask, who the hell was evading the police in the background? :p

I really enjoyed watching your review, especially because we did one on the same cigar. Was very interesting to see what flavors you got in each third of the cigar. It's crazy that we can smoke the same cigar and have so many similarities yet differences too.

Have to ask, who the hell was evading the police in the background? :p

Thank you. I actually went back and watched yours, a bit ago, to compare notes. I think our perceptions will naturally diverge at some point, but I retrohale continuously.
I'm sure it played a huge role. I did remember that you seemed put off on what the retrohale did to your perceptions, so I actually made a conscious effort not to, and promptly forgot.

The sirens? I ain't sayin....

Thank you. I actually went back and watched yours, a bit ago, to compare notes. I think our perceptions will naturally diverge at some point, but I retrohale continuously.
I'm sure it played a huge role. I did remember that you seemed put off on what the retrohale did to your perceptions, so I actually made a conscious effort not to, and promptly forgot.

The sirens? I ain't sayin....
I was put off by the retrohale because for some reason that one hurt real bad haha I accidentally did it at a bad time and for some reason it burned. But, it did allow me to taste it differently. I wish I would have done it some more, and I'm sure it explains some of the taste differences we had. One day I'll have to try the cigar again and do more retrohaling, on purpose :)

Great review!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it Danno!

By the way, did you nub it, and did the flavors change at the very end?

I so had cigar envy watching you smoke that one. Nice job!!