• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday devastation

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
I received several birthday bombs this week, each one amazing in its own right. A very nice package of what has recently become a favorite from high-n-tight. Thank you Kelly, you took me by complete surprise! You guys have to stop doing this. I’m supposed to be sending the cigars to you, not the other way around.

Then there was an anonymous wish list package. Brother, we both know who you are and I won’t forget. Thank you.

The third one, I have to admit is beyond reason, because of the sheer awesome magnitude of the gift from BFD, I have to single him out.

JC, man that is the most incredible thing to ever hit my mailbox!!!!! That’s just way too much. I have never seen anything like that. I’m not going to try to describe the awesomeness of this gift; I’m just going to say Wow, Thank you, wow. BigFatDog you are the Big Dog.

Wow, great plays by all, and to a hell of a BOTL.

Great stuff!

Nice Play.

Mike if it's "way too much", send me the premium sticks. :laugh:

Brian

Thank you Kelly, you took me by complete surprise! You guys have to stop doing this. I’m supposed to be sending the cigars to you, not the other way around.

I know I'm new, but I thought that was the idea. :) :) :)

Besides, we all have to give a little back now and again.......my donation to your humi doesn't even compare with what you've sent us....

So all you great folks out there.....you've been formally warned.....start filling sandbags now..... ;) ;) ;) In four months it's going to get real interesting around here (I'll have more spending money with the promotion :thumbs: :thumbs: )

Great job guys :thumbs: you definitely picked a great target and sounds like you did some awesome damage.

CYG

Happy belated birthday, and :thumbs: to all the generous BOTL's here who made preembargo's day!

I agree in 4 months I am pretty sure the Baghdad BOTL's will hit some mailboxes! :whistling: :whistling: