• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday gift from my wife

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
a HUUUUGE thank you to my awesome wife for my perfect birthday gift!!! She took me to one of my favorite places, Ybor City, and let me pick out some local hand-rolled cigars AND treated me to lunch! This was one of the best gifts I’ve had in a long time! THANK YOU!!!IMG_4176.jpegIMG_4173.jpegIMG_4164.jpegIMG_4163.jpegIMG_4179.jpegIMG_4181.jpeg

Last edited:
a HUUUUGE thank you to my awesome wife View attachment 71874View attachment 71875View attachment 71876View attachment 71877View attachment 71878View attachment 71879for my perfect birthday gift!!! She took me to one of my favorite places, Ybor City, and let me pick out some local hand-rolled cigars AND treated me to lunch! This was one of the best gifts I’ve had in a long time! THANK YOU!!!
Awesome! But about that cigar shop Indian. Did you get one of those too? It looked like that was your present. I’m sorry if it wasn’t.