• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday present to myself

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
While I did buy this last year the intent and budget was for it to be my Birthday present this year. The latest Balvenie Vintage Cask 1972, 33 ½ yo. Again this is from 1972 and oddly enough was distilled on the same day as the first 1972 Vintage Cask released 2 years ago. This one is #56 of 150.

Balvenie%20Vintage%20Cask%201972%20V2.JPG

Didn't I scout one like this at Lucas Liquor for you about a year ago?

Congratulations on your Birthday and such a fine buy very nice presentation. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Ray!

I have a couple of sticks to give you this Saturday. :cool:

Rob

No, that was a Balvenie 30....good memory though I forgot all about that until you mentioned it.

Didn't I scout one like this at Lucas Liquor for you about a year ago?

Dear god that is sexy. No not you Ray but enjoy your bday!

Happy early birthday AVB! :thumbs:

My buddy who's a State Rep here in CT (I was his campaign manager and his treasurer) shares the same birthday with you, the 27th.

Don't drink too much on Saturday! :laugh:

I do have to say this bottle really intrigues me as it is a most excellent year. I would dread to know the price of this bad boy and look forward to a review of it. :thumbs:

Think Macallan 30 price range.

I do have to say this bottle really intrigues me as it is a most excellent year. I would dread to know the price of this bad boy and look forward to a review of it. :thumbs:

Happy early Birthday AVB :thumbs:
That is a very nice looking bottle…looks mighty tasty

First of all a Happy Early birthday to you.

My question is now that you have it, do you drink it or for that price do you pray to it LMAO.

That must be some smooooooooooooth drink ;)

I collect them. I have all of them except for the 1952 which is about $8000 and the 1964 which I have been looking for for a few years now.

First of all a Happy Early birthday to you.

My question is now that you have it, do you drink it or for that price do you pray to it LMAO.

That must be some smooooooooooooth drink ;)

$8,000! :0
I would like to see what 8k booze tastes like!

I've seen bottles that cost $20000 for 1 single bottle of Scotch. I wouldn't blink an eye to drink it. :D