• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday Smoking Views

atuck

ANEJORE
Someone asked to see pics from my birthday smoking view. Here are some pics of the great view that I had off of the 3 patios of my room at a resort in Laguna Beach, CA where I spent my birthday weekend. I think I might have to make this an annual treat.

DSC00850.jpg

Main Patio

DSC00857.jpg

2nd Patio

DSC00859.jpg

3rd Patio

Wish I could have shared it with AVBs "Got Milk?" Babe. :laugh:

I can't remember all that I smoked but they were all great sticks like: Opus, Casa Fuente, Taboada, 1926, various ISOMs, etc.

And, There is no Mrs. ATUCK! :laugh: And never again will there be!!

Is that the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point? I try to go out to the Surf and Sand once a year. I haven't made it yet this year. I'm jealous.

edit: Never mind...I knew I remembered that fence from somewhere...That is NOT the Ritz.

Looks like a fine spot to spend a birthday atuck. Just too bad you couldn't enjoy some better smokes while you were there! :whistling: :D

I can't remember all that I smoked but they were all great sticks like: Opus, Casa Fuente, Taboada, 1926, various ISOMs, etc.

Famous last words. ;)

Doc.

A wise man once said, "Never say never!" May be applicable here. ;)

Looks like a great way to spend your birthday.

Looks more like the Montage...and why the fuck didn't you call me to help you in your celebration? I only live 15 minutes from there???!!! :angry:

-Fetter

Looks more like the Montage...and why the fuck didn't you call me to help you in your celebration? I only live 15 minutes from there???!!! :angry:

-Fetter

Yep! The Montage! I could not find your number. :( I thought I had it but when I went to look for it it was too late, I was leaving in the morning.

Next time! Actually I am back now. I'll PM you!

I'd go back every year, beautiful!

DSC00850.jpg

Main Patio

DSC00857.jpg

2nd Patio

DSC00859.jpg

3rd Patio
:D :cool:

-Fetter

Yep! The Montage! I could not find your number. :( I thought I had it but when I went to look for it it was too late, I was leaving in the morning.

...Now that the place has been outed. Did you check out the spa when you were there. I had one of the best massages of my life in that place. I generally don't like massages or spas but my wife makes me go...I tell the person that they can apply as much pressure as they want, and that "I've never had a massage that was hard enough". Just like I usually do. The woman takes this as a personal challenge. She does her best to make me tell her it's too hard. It was brutal, but I felt great for days after.

Looks like a good time, I might have to check it out some time..

-Fetter

...Now that the place has been outed. Did you check out the spa when you were there. I had one of the best massages of my life in that place. I generally don't like massages or spas but my wife makes me go...I tell the person that they can apply as much pressure as they want, and that "I've never had a massage that was hard enough". Just like I usually do. The woman takes this as a personal challenge. She does her best to make me tell her it's too hard. It was brutal, but I felt great for days after.

Do the massages have a special finale? :laugh: For the price I bet they charge they probably should!

-Fetter

Maybe we should make this the official Montage HERF!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Who's with me here?

-Fetter