• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS (Post here)

BQuain

If this thread has been started...(I only checked on HOT Cigar Deals, and didn't see anything as of yet. But if this has been done...delete this thread. But link me first ;) )

OKAY! I saw this:

Cigar International:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/catDisp.asp?cat=302

Do we know of any other deals going on?! Thanks guys.

What are we smoking this Thanksgiving Eve?
BQ

Corona Cigar is offering some "specials". I didn't think there were that great of a deal though.

Yeah, Smokin'...not good at all really...more apparel (hats, etc)...a few 5 packs with box purchases, and Cutter w/ $100 purchase, and ceramic ashtray with anything over $200+

Eh. Sad. Love this place.
BQ

I have to admit I feel a little guilty posting this. I know Eric from Jack Schwartz also posted a link to the TAA. Let me preface this by saying that I love seeing his emails in my inbox...more so than any of the other cigar site related emails that I receive. It's a little bit like Christmas morning each time I open that email. That being said this is a pretty good deal for the TAA that also included an Opus X hat. Great deal if you ask me.

http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/Arturo-Fuente-Toast-Across-America-Pack.html

Looks like their prices are at the 20% off black friday deal, so I went and got him an X8 64rg guillotine cutter. Also picked up a cats eye cutter and another Xikar lighter, This one.

xtx-double.jpg

Don't know if any of you have ordered from GothamCigars.com, but they have a BF deal for 10% off with coupon code BF10DEAL,

which is valid until 11/27/12.

I have ordered through them a while back and received quick shipping and customer service.

My Cuban Wheel having a very nice sale on their site. Ordered a sampler (2 blends, 5 sizes each) for $33.75 and free shipping. Half and full wheels discounted generously as well.

Found a deal at Famous, they have a 20% off coupon for any purchases over $100, so I picked up a JdN Lancero box with 5 cigar sampler for $85, which is a decent deal.