• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black Friday fricken rules!

Gonz

Ultra Runner
I never thought that I'd say that, but I scored huge today. Didn't even have to get up before the sun to do so!

First score - Local cigar shop had 4 GOF Don Carlos Robustos plus a GOF Ashtray (either full color, or the black and red one) for $77! But they ran out of the Don Carlos Robustos so they substituted Carlito Double Robustos instead, same price! WIN!

And my second big win came from the bike/triathlon store, a screaming deal on a new set of race wheels! Pure Speed!

014-2.jpg

If the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'm heading out for ride with a cigar. Gotta enjoy both my scores!

Amazing how much has changed since I used to race 30 years ago. One sweet looking ride brother.

Wow Andy, that bike is sick! What group do you use?

Wow Andy, that bike is sick! What group do you use?

Ultegra with Dura-ace bar end shifters. Maybe one of these days if I hit the lottery I'll upgrade to the Dura-ace Di2 electronic shifting, that's some awesome stuff!

Bike looks awesome! If you're into downhill biking at all, or just want to watch a sick movie about bikes and the lifestyle, check out the movie Life Cycles (youtube it for the trailer). Unbelievable film.

Sounds like you scored big time man, gotta love black friday!

_craig_

Great looking bike, but that looks like too much work for me. Do the have an optional motor? :laugh: :laugh:

This is all I can think of when I look at that thing:

"General Dodonna: Well, the Empire doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defense. An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station. But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is only two meters wide. It's a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the station. Only a precise hit will set off a chain reaction. The shaft is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use proton torpedoes.
Wedge Antilles (Red 2): That's impossible! Even for a computer.
Luke: It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
General Dodonna: Then man your ships. And may the Force be with you."

Nice ride, Andy.

- Tim

Damn nice, JEALOUS... I don't even have a road bike anymore.

That is an amazing looking bike you have there! Congrats on getting it for a great deal.

Those are some lovely Zipps you got there and a great looking ride. I could never get into tris, I absolutely hate running. I'd much rather hammer out 50 or 60 miles than run 1 or 2.