• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black tie hand rolled 24k Gold Cigars

thefatguy said:
I can buy a LOT of Padron's or Ortega's for $4,800.00. Lol
Why so OR?  Why not spend $2,400 on each.  You might be able to get like 3 boxes of each...

My local posted this story on FB today an I commented something about smokeinn one of these basically saying "this makes me and arrogant prick and I'm way better than you."

Found it amusing that someone responded by telling me that I'm just 'class envious' and that if someone could afford to smoke them, they are better than someone who can't.

Um, wow....really?

Slick300 said:
My local posted this story on FB today an I commented something about smokeinn one of these basically saying "this makes me and arrogant prick and I'm way better than you."
Found it amusing that someone responded by telling me that I'm just 'class envious' and that if someone could afford to smoke them, they are better than someone who can't.
Um, wow....really?
Yeah, well........that's a whole load of crap. It just means they have more money to piss away than I do.

I don't know. Maybe I didn't phrase properly. I just figure that if someone is doing something expensive just to flaunt the fact that its expensive....I don't think anyone would pay Bentley prices for a Toyota

Now, if you're getting added value for your bucks, that's a diff story.

I can't imagine what "edible gold leaf" adds to the flavor, but I'm thinking it's probably pretty stupid to be inhaling little microparticles of it from the smoke.

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
I can't imagine what "edible gold leaf" adds to the flavor, but I'm thinking it's probably pretty stupid to be inhaling little microparticles of it from the smoke.

~Boar
Don't know if the temp of the cigar is high enough to volatilize the gold.  I kind of suspect that it is - in which case you couldn't pay me enough to smoke one of those.

I'm weary of the whole "smokes perfectly" claim.  I mean, can you really claim that each and every single cigar smokes perfectly? Especially when you're rolling it in gold leaf?

Oh yeah then there's the price...

Bet they go great with a wee dram of Goldschlager (or however you measure that crap...).

I once drank some sake with gold flake, twas pretty tasty.

I think the bacon flavor would increase the value of these puppies!

C

Am I looking at the last picture wrong?
2-3" ashes don't normally look that loose or nasty. It doesn't look like it "smokes perfectly" to me from that pic but I may just need a better monitor.

Back