• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blackberry users

in2xshp

Banned
Does anybody know how to print text messages via Bluetooth on a Blackberry Curve? I have 30 text messages that I need to print so I can give them to a local Detective for an investigation. Is there any way I can do it with available software on the phone or is there any downloadable software available for this?

Any help will be very appreciated.

goggle that question on crackberry.com
Ive found lots of answers myself there :thumbs:

Forward them to your email and print from your pc. If you have a cable you can just transfer them to your pc.

Tried the cable with the software that comes with the phone and it didn't give me that option.

Highlight each individual TM and push the Blackberry (menu) button. Click "Forward AS". Forward each text as an EMAIL. Forward each TM to your email account just as you would if you were forwarding a TM to another person. Open you email and print. Voila!

I use DynoPlex works with any Bluetooth printer. Its free to try and $10.00 for full version.

link

Does anybody know how to print text messages via Bluetooth on a Blackberry Curve? I have 30 text messages that I need to print so I can give them to a local Detective for an investigation. Is there any way I can do it with available software on the phone or is there any downloadable software available for this?

Just go shoot the focker. They they'll investigate you instead.

Just go shoot the focker. They they'll investigate you instead.

Bruce,

You have no idea how times that idea crossed my mind........

Sam