• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blanton's Bourbon

chris28054

Banned
It seems as if all of the Blanton's except the Single Barrel seem to be impossible for me to find since they're only sold in International markets or duty free places. Can anyone find some of these if not all of them to help me out? I would personally like to get the Gold more than any of them but eventually want to get one of each!

If you have tried one please let me know what your thoughts are on them!! Thanks.

First let me state that all Blanton's is Blanton's with the different versions being different bottling proofs. Now with all single barrel bourbon you will get some variation but it's not like they are older or different mash bills.

That being said I can get the Gold and the Single Cask for about $100 and $75 respectively. If you are interested PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Gold is 103 proof
Silver is 98
Regular is 93
Green is 80
Black is 80

(Black and Green sent to different parts of the world otherwise no difference. Black is Japan only)

First let me state that all Blanton's is Blanton's with the different versions being different bottling proofs. Now with all single barrel bourbon you will get some variation but it's not like they are older or different mash bills.

That being said I can get the Gold and the Single Cask for about $100 and $75 respectively. If you are interested PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Gold is 103 proof
Silver is 98
Regular is 93
Green is 80
Black is 80

(Black and Green sent to different parts of the world otherwise no difference. Black is Japan only)
Message sent :thumbs: