• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer Lighter Group Buy

Well done on the GB....very cool.

Well done indeed.
One thing I feel is worth mentioning you must use at minimum Triple filtered butane with the PB207's, or you will have clogging issues. I use Vector in mine and have no problems. I understand Blazer has a butane for this torch as well. I'm not advocating one over the other, I want to make sure you guy and gals don't put Ronson in it! :whistling:
Sorry for the thread jack.
Frank

Well done indeed.
One thing I feel is worth mentioning you must use at minimum Triple filtered butane with the PB207's, or you will have clogging issues. I use Vector in mine and have no problems. I understand Blazer has a butane for this torch as well. I'm not advocating one over the other, I want to make sure you guy and gals don't put Ronson in it! :whistling:
Frank

How is Colibri fuel?

Well done indeed.
Frank

How is Colibri fuel?

I have used Colibri in the past in another torch and had no problems. I picked up some Vector a while back and it has been flawless so far as well.

Well done indeed.
Frank

How is Colibri fuel?

I have used Colibri in the past in another torch and had no problems. I picked up some Vector a while back and it has been flawless so far as well.

Colibri works great

Received mine and thanks for the clip, it'll come in handy.
happy088.gif