• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

blazer z-plus insert

gixxer

I just picked up my z-plus and its awesome, but I've got one issue. It's a little too small for the zippo and tends to slip out, especially if I flick it open. I noticed it doesn't have the bump on the side like the real zippo insert. I've cleared the issue for now with parts of a cotton ball, but its a pain in the ass and I don't really want to do that every time I need to refill it. Anybody have any other solutions? I'm thinking maybe electrical tape.

I have a couple of those and I did just that... wrapped some tape on them and problem solved. Electrical, duct, masking... I think anything will do but I did use black electrical.

Odd, mine fits tight, and it does have bumps (on the front and back, though). Are you sure your Zippo is genuine? :whistling:

It just depends on the Zippo. I switch my Z-plus periodically through my Zippo collection and some fit perfect, some don't. No big deal.

Derek

Yeah my zippo's are genuine. I'll have to pull the tape trick since i have the habbit of flicking them open all kinds of ways (big fan of zippo tricks when I was a kid).

Thanks guys

Odd, mine fits tight, and it does have bumps (on the front and back, though). Are you sure your Zippo is genuine? :whistling:

It just depends on the Zippo. I switch my Z-plus periodically through my Zippo collection and some fit perfect, some don't. No big deal.

Derek

I've had 2 inserts and used them both in the same Zippo case. The first was so tight I broke it trying to get it out one day and the second I bought (2 years ago) is a perfect fit.

So while some Zippos may be slightly different, the inserts aren't exempt from size varations either.