• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bless her heart for trying

Goldie

Monday my wife asked me what I want for my birthday which was yesterday. I told her I wanted a nice lighter, and an Opus X cigar. On her way home from work, she stopped at the closest cigar store, which happens to be the most expensive B&M in Columbus and picked me up a Power Ranger, which was the only Opus they had. It was $20 for just the power ranger. Like I said, bless her heart for trying, gotta love her.

Edit: I'm 24 and can't spell.

Monday my wife asked me what I want for my birthday which was yesterday. I told her I wanted a nice lighter, and an Opus X cigar. On her way home from work, she stopped at the closest cigar store, which happens to be the most expensive B&M in Columbus and picked me up a Power Ranger, which was the only Opus they had. It was $20 for just the power ranger. Like I said, bless her heart for trying, gotta love her.

Edit: I'm 24 and can't spell.

2X MSPR...Wow!

Ever been to the Burning Leaf Cigars downtown? They seemed to have good prices.

That sucks. What shop did she stop at? I can't believe any shop in town would charge that much for a PR.

At least since you know how much it costs, you'll be suckin' on that little guy till your fingers burn :laugh: At least she tried hard, my wife would just go "Pffff, buy it yourself, more importantly, where are we having dinner at?" :laugh:

Sooooooooo, what kind of lighter did ya get? I love accessories!

Sounds like a good girl. Happy birthday.

Great effort and a very considerate gesture from your gal. "Thank you, honey" is the right answer; sounds like you have a winner there.......
thumbs-up.gif

Ha!

I agree with these guys though, she's a keeper, it's the effort that counts.

Happy belated birthday to you...and congratulations on your find (referring to your wife). Mine has me buy my own gifts. I guess that can be a positive too at times.