• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blessings from God never get old.

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
well, my wife and i brought another bundle of joy today. her name is shaylie. 7 lbs 4 oz. (dang, shoulda had a contest). anywho, mrs. marcsheldon and baby are doing fine.

....oh, and for those keeping score at home, thats 3 girls now!!! i figired the way we spaced them out ill be paying for a new car, college tuition and a wedding all in the same year. oh well, a padron millenium tommorow night will help me forget about the estrogen overload, at least for an hour.

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Great job Mom...Congrats to you and your family...I have three girls..15,10,and 4. Currently, my wife is pregnant with our fourth child...Congrats.

Give up any chance at all of leaving the toilet seat up. Good job to you and the missus. Congratulations.

Congratulations..........I have three girls........welcome to the club..........

Congrats on the new addition to the family Marc! The are all Cuties!

:thumbs: shaylie sounds like an awesome name. Congrats to you and your family.

:) Congrats my good man!

Now, just have some sedatives on hand for when the boys start comin' round to date.... :0

Just kidding,
Darren

Congrats!

I am the proud father of two daddy's girls. Your older ones look about the same age as mine.

Best wishes to you and hope that you are blessed with a child who sleeps through the night. :)

Congratulations, Marc!

May you all continue to be blessed!