• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Well it finally looks like full steam ahead with the BCR PIF :) I received Greggj77 addy, package will go out tomorrow i will add DC# then. Thanks to all CPers. This place is stellar :thumbs:

Thanks Jay, I will be sure to post my review and get this baby rolling again when your sticks pop up.

Merry Christmas All. :thumbs:

Greggj77 package has been sent out! DC# 03091830000161009223. Happy Holidays to all from CP!!!

Jay,

Looks like these will be at my house this afternoon, I will post a pic and move this forward and have my review done within the next few days.

Thanks to all.

Gregg

Got Jays Package yesterday.

thanks Jay they look great. Blind stick smells very good and somewhat familiar. I will be doing my blind review in the next few days and will post once I have that up and completed.

Here is a Pic of Ja's great selection.

IMG_6239.jpg

Thanks again Jay! :thumbs:

Now who wants some good ole' NH lovin'?

Got Jays Package yesterday.

thanks Jay they look great. Blind stick smells very good and somewhat familiar. I will be doing my blind review in the next few days and will post once I have that up and completed.

Here is a Pic of Ja's great selection.

IMG_6239.jpg

Thanks again Jay! :thumbs:

Now who wants some good ole' NH lovin'?

Haven't jumped in on this for a while. Gimme gimme!! :)

greg,

The King has spoken, You're request is my command. Got a nice little package lined up for ya.

PM me your addy and this will go out in tomorrow's post. :thumbs:

-Gregg

greg,

The King has spoken, You're request is my command. Got a nice little package lined up for ya.

-Gregg

Yeah, just don't let The King show you his polyester leisure suits. Once seen, images cannot be unseen. :sign:

greg,

-Gregg

Yeah, just don't let The King show you his polyester leisure suits. Once seen, images cannot be unseen. :sign:

Polyester huh, I had no clue Greg was a man of such impeccable style. :p

Package is all bundled up and ready to head out of the frigid NE (8* this morning). Greg no need to Freeze these sticks I am sure that Ole Jack Frost will take care of it long before they reach your sunny shores.

DC #
420 29550 9405 5036 9930 0097 6616 19

Hope you enjoy.

greg,

-Gregg

Polyester huh, I had no clue Greg was a man of such impeccable style. :p

Package is all bundled up and ready to head out of the frigid NE (8* this morning). Greg no need to Freeze these sticks I am sure that Ole Jack Frost will take care of it long before they reach your sunny shores.

DC #
420 29550 9405 5036 9930 0097 6616 19

Hope you enjoy.

Ah gots mah polyester oversized colla' shirt n' bell bottoms on, chickachickow! (throws hip out trying to make "the move") :laugh:

Got Gregg's package today with some very nice smokes! Thank you sir! Looking forward to smoking the blind stick, which may go to flame in the next day or so. ;)

DSC05478.jpg

Alrighty then! Who wants some Southern hospitality?

Got Gregg's package today with some very nice smokes! Thank you sir! Looking forward to smoking the blind stick, which may go to flame in the next day or so. ;)

DSC05478.jpg

Alrighty then! Who wants some Southern hospitality?

Don't miss out! Greg's Southern Hospitality is top notch!

I would like to apologize to all of you here that i failed in my obligation to review the blind cigar that was sent to me. SHit happens and i couldn't find the time to smoke it and do a review. jayro75i am sorry and appoligize e to you even though i feel you could have pm'd me first to ask why i did not do the review before posting about it in my box split tread. as i said there i will not be doing any more blind review PIF again.

PS though you told me what the stick is i will still post a review when i find time to smoke it.

Okay Los, we're not in the newbie class, you can put your hand down. :laugh: I'll get a little something out to you first thing Monday DC# 9405503699300099717635.

Package is on the way my brotha!

I'll probably receive them with a nice coating of ice around the box. It's friggin cold up here

DSCN0925.jpg

First thing I did was grab the envelope and hold it up to see if I saw a band then I turned it over and read what you wrote! HAHAHA
Thanks Greg for the package.

Who's next??